Biology - Class 12 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Biology - Class 12 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Biology - Class 12 Subject.
- Class 12 Biology MCQ with answers in PDF format for all chapters based on the CBSE, ICSE and NCERT Pattern.
Who should Practice Biology - Class 12 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Biology - Class 12.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Biology for class 12.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Biology.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 12.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Biology namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Biology such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for medical entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Biology.
Biology - Class 12 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Biology - Class 12" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 3: Human Reproduction
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 4: Reproductive Health
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 5: Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 7: Evolution
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 8: Human Health and Disease
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 11: Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Applications
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 14: Ecosystem
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 15: Biodiversity and Conservation
- Class 12 Biology Chapter 16: Environmental Issues
1. Class 12 Biology MCQ on Reproduction in Organisms
This section contains NEET MCQs of biology class 12 chapter 1 organisms reproduction, asexual reproduction types, sexual and asexual reproduction, fertilisation events, pre and post fertilisation events in sexual reproduction.
2. Class 12 Biology MCQ on Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
This section contains MCQ questions for biology class 12 chapter 2 on flowering plants sexual reproduction, microsporangium and pistil structure, pollen grain structure and its properties, megasporangium and embryo sac structure, abiotic and biotic agents of pollination, pollen-pistil interaction, double fertilization, endosperm, monocot and dicot embryo structures, seed structure, apomixis and polyembryony.
3. Class 12 Biology Multiple Choice Questions on Human Reproduction
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 3 MCQ on male and female reproductive system, male accessory ducts and glands, male and female external genitalia, mammary gland structure, spermatogenesis, sperm and ovary structures, oogenesis, menstrual cycle, fertilisation, implantation, parturition, lactation, pregnancy and embryonic development.
4. Biology Class 12 Multiple Choice Questions on Reproductive Health
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 4 mcq on reproductive health problems and strategies, population stabilization, natural birth control methods, birth control barrier methods, intrauterine devices, oral and injectable contraceptives, contraception surgical methods, contraceptive methods side effects, pregnancy medical termination, infertility and assisted reproductive technologies.
5. Class Biology 12 MCQ on Principles of Inheritance and Variation
This section contains biology class 12 chapter 5 MCQs on inheritance mendels laws, one gene and two genes inheritance, punnett square, incomplete dominance and co-dominance, multiple allelism, inheritance chromosomal theory, linkage and recombination principles, polygenic inheritance, pleiotropy, sex determination, mutation, pedigree analysis, mendelian and chromosomal disorders.
6. Class 12 Biology NEET MCQ on Molecular Basis of Inheritance
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 6 MCQs on DNA, polynucleotide chain structure, DNA helix packaging, genetic material search and properties, DNA replication experimental proof, transcription basics, RNA types and transcription process in prokaryotes, genetic code, mutations, tRNA adapter molecule, translation, gene expression regulation, lac operon, human genome project, DNA fingerprinting, HGP methodologies and salient features.
7. Biology Class 12 MCQ on Evolution
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 7 MCQs on life origin, life forms-a theory evolution, adaptive radiation, evolution evidences, biological evolution, hardy weinberg principle, evolution mechanism, plants evolution, man origin and evolution.
8. Human Health and Disease Class 12 Biology NEET MCQ
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 8 MCQs on human health and diseases, bacterial and viral diseases in humans, protozoan and helminthic diseases, fungal and venereal diseases in humans, innate and acquired immunity, humoral immunity, active and passive immunity, vaccination and immunization, allergies, autoimmunity, body immune system, aids, cancer causes and types, cancer detection and diagnosis, drugs and alcohol abuse.
9. Biology Class 12 MCQ on Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 9 MCQs on animal husbandry, dairy farm and poultry farm management, animal breeding, controlled breeding experiments, apiculture, pisciculture, sericulture, animals viral and bacterial diseases, plant breeding, parasitic and protozoan diseases in animals, plant tissue culture, single cell protein, plant diseases and their controls, plant diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, fungi and nematodes.
10. Biology Class 12 NEET MCQ Questions on Microbes in Human Welfare
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 10 MCQs on bioenergy, microbes, microbes in household and industrial products, sewage treatment microbes, microbes in biogas production and biocontrol agents.
11. Biotechnology Principles and Processes Class 12 NEET MCQs
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 11 MCQs on biotechnology principles, recombinant dna technology processes, recombinant dna technology tools like restriction enzymes, cloning vectors and competent host.
12. Biology Class 12 NEET MCQ on Biotechnology and its Applications
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 12 MCQs on agriculture biotechnological applications, bt cotton, pest resistant plants, medicine biotechnological applications like genetically engineered insulin, gene therapy and molecular diagnosis, transgenic animals and ethical issues.
13. Class 12 Biology Multiple Choice Questions on Organisms and Populations
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 13 MCQs on organism and its environment, major abiotic factors, adaptations, abiotic factors responses, growth models, population attributes, growth and interactions.
14. Ecosystem Class 12 NEET MCQ Questions
This section contains biology class 12 chapter 14 MCQs on ecosystem structure and function, productivity, decomposition, energy flow, ecological pyramids and succession, hydrarch and xerarch succession, nutrient cycling, ecosystem services, carbon and phosphorus cycles.
15. Class 12 Biology Multiple Choice Questions on Biodiversity and Conservation
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 15 MCQs on biodiversity basics and patterns, spices number on earth, species diversity importance, biodiversity loss and causes, biodiversity conservation, in-situ and ex-situ conservations.
16. Class 12 Biology MCQ on Environmental Issues
This section contains class 12 biology chapter 16 MCQs on air and water pollution and its control, biomagnification, eutrophication, solid wastes, agro chemicals and its effects, radioactive wastes, greenhouse effect, global warming, stratosphere ozone depletion and deforestation.
Note: We are working on pdf download for Biology - Class 12 MCQs and will publish the download link here. Fill this Biology - Class 12 mcq pdf download request form for download notification.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Biology - Class 12!