Physics - Class 12 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Physics - Class 12 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Physics - Class 12 Subject.
- Class 12 Physics MCQ with answers in PDF format for all chapters based on the CBSE, ICSE and NCERT Pattern.
Who should Practice Physics - Class 12 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Physics - Class 12.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Physics for class 12.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Physics.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 12.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Physics namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Physics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Physics.
Physics - Class 12 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Physics - Class 12" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 1 – Electric Charges and Fields
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 2 – Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 3 – Current Electricity
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 4 – Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 5 – Magnetism and Matter
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 6 – Electromagnetic Induction
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 7 – Alternating Current
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 8 – Electromagnetic Waves
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 9 – Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 10 – Wave Optics
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 11 – Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 12 – Atoms
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 13 – Nucleus
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 14 – Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Class 12 Physics Chapter 15 – Communication Systems
This chapter contains Class 12 Physics multiple choice questions and answers on electric charges and its basic properties, conductors, insulators, induction charging, coulombs law, electric field, electric flux, electric field lines, electric dipole, continuous charge distribution, gauss law and its applications.
This chapter contains Class 12 Physics questions and answers on electrostatic potential, potential due to point charge and electric dipole, equipotential surfaces, potential energy in external field, conductors electrostatics, dielectrics, polarisation, capacitors, capacitance, parallel plate capacitor, dielectric capacitance effects, capacitors combination and van de graff generator.
This chapter contains CBSE Class 12 Physics MCQs on electric current, ohms law and its limitations, electrons drift and resistivity origin, various materials resistivity, electrical energy and power, resistivity temperature dependence, resistors combination, cells, emf and internal resistance, kirchoffs law, potentiometer, wheatstone and meter bridges.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 multiple choice questions and answers on magnetic force, magnetic field motion, electric and magnetic field motion, biot savart law, amperes circuital law, solenoid and toroid, two parallel currents forces, moving coil galvanometer, current loop and magnetic dipole torque.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 MCQ questions and answers on bar magnet, magnetism and gauss law, earth magnetism, magnetisation, magnetic intensity, materials magnetic properties, permanent magnets and electromagnets.
This chapter contains Class 12 Physics MCQs on faraday and henry experiments, magnetic flux, induction faradays law, lenz law, energy conservation, motional electromotive force, energy consideration quantitative study, eddy currents and inductance.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 multiple choice questions and answers on ac generator, ac voltage applied to resistor, inductor and capacitor, phasors, ac circuit power, lc oscillations, transformers and displacement current.
This chapter contains Class 12 Physics questions with answers on electromagnetic waves and spectrum.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 MCQs on light reflection using spherical mirrors, refraction, total internal reflection, refraction through prism and lenses, natural phenomena due to sunlight and optical instruments.
This chapter contains Class 12 Physics multiple choice questions and answers on huygens principle, plane refraction and reflection using huygens principle, coherent and incoherent addition of waves, light waves interference and youngs experiment, diffraction and polarisation.
This chapter contains Physics questions and answers on electron emission, photoelectric effect and its experimental studies, light photoelectric and wave theories, einstein photoelectric equations, photon, matter wave nature, davisson and germer experiments.
This chapter contains Class 12 MCQs on alpha particle scattering and rutherford nuclear model of atom, atomic spectra, bohr model, hydrogen atom line spectra and de broglie explanation of quantisation.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 ncert solutions on atomic masses, nucleus composition and size, nuclear force, radioactivity and nuclear energy.
This chapter contains Physics Class 12 questions and answers pdf on metals, conductors and semiconductors classification, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductor, p-n junction, semiconductor diode, junction diode application, junction transistor, integrated circuits, digital electronics and logic gates.
This chapter contains MCQ questions for Class 12 Physics on communication system elements, electronic communication system basic terminology, signals and transmission medium bandwidth, electromagnetic waves propagation, modulation and its necessity, amplitude modulation, amplitude modulated wave production and detection.
Note: We are working on pdf download for Physics - Class 12 MCQs and will publish the download link here. Fill this Physics - Class 12 mcq pdf download request form for download notification.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Physics - Class 12!