Our 1000+ “Physics – Class 12” (along with 1000+ “Physics – Class 11”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Physics subject covering 200+ topics in Physics. One can read Class 11 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Physics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Physics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Physics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Physics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Physics Subject
Who should Practice these Physics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Class 12 – Physics Subject
– Anyone preparing for school test and many other online/Offline Tests/Contests in Physics
– Anyone preparing for NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS & SAT Exams in Physics
– Anyone preparing for various Central board examinations in Physics namely CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and NIOS Board
– Anyone preparing for various State board examinations in Physics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc
– All – High School Students and Freshers
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Physics – Class 12 Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Charges and Fields
The section contains questions and answers on electric charges and its basic properties, conductors, insulators, induction charging, coulombs law, electric field, electric flux, electric field lines, electric dipole, continuous charge distribution, gauss law and its applications.
2. Questions on Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
The section contains questions on electrostatic potential, potential due to point charge and electric dipole, equipotential surfaces, potential energy in external field, conductors electrostatics, dielectrics, polarisation, capacitors, capacitance, parallel plate capacitor, dielectric capacitance effects, capacitors combination and van de graff generator.
3. Questions & Answers on Current Electricity
The section contains questions and answers on electric current, ohms law and its limitations, electrons drift and resistivity origin, various materials resistivity, electrical energy and power, resistivity temperature dependence, resistors combination, cells, emf and internal resistance, kirchoffs law, potentiometer, wheatstone and meter bridges.
4. Questions on Moving Charges and Magnetism
The section contains questions on magnetic force, magnetic field motion, electric and magnetic field motion, biot savart law, amperes circuital law, solenoid and toroid, two parallel currents forces, moving coil galvanometer, current loop and magnetic dipole torque.
5. Questions & Answers on Magnetism and Matter
The section contains questions and answers on bar magnet, magnetism and gauss law, earth magnetism, magnetisation, magnetic intensity, materials magnetic properties, permanent magnets and electromagnets.
Magnetism and Gauss’s Law
Magnetisation and Magnetic Intensity
Magnetic Properties of Materials
Permanent Magnets and Electromagnets
6. Questions on Electromagnetic Induction
The section contains questions on faraday and henry experiments, magnetic flux, induction faradays law, lenz law, energy conservation, motional electromotive force, energy consideration quantitative study, eddy currents and inductance.
Faraday and Henry Experiments
Faraday’s Law of Induction
Lenz’s Law and Conservation of Energy
Motional Electromotive Force
Energy Consideration : A Quantitative Study
7. Questions & Answers on Alternating Current
The section contains questions and answers on ac generator, ac voltage applied to resistor, inductor and capacitor, phasors, ac circuit power, lc oscillations, transformers and displacement current.
8. Questions on Electromagnetic Waves
The section contains questions on electromagnetic waves and spectrum.
|Electromagnetic Waves||Electromagnetic Spectrum|
9. Questions & Answers on Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
The section contains questions and answers on light reflection using spherical mirrors, refraction, total internal reflection, refraction through prism and lenses, natural phenomena due to sunlight and optical instruments.
Reflection of Light by Spherical Mirrors
Total Internal Reflection
Refraction at Spherical Surfaces and by Lenses
Refraction through a Prism
Some Natural Phenomena due to Sunlight
10. Questions on Wave Optics
The section contains questions on huygens principle, plane refraction and reflection using huygens principle, coherent and incoherent addition of waves, light waves interference and youngs experiment, diffraction and polarisation.
Refraction and Reflection of Plane Waves Using Huygen’s Principle
Coherent and Incoherent Addition of Waves
Interference of Light Waves and Young’s Experiment
11. Questions & Answers on Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
The section contains questions and answers on electron emission, photoelectric effect and its experimental studies, light photoelectric and wave theories, einstein photoelectric equations, photon, matter wave nature, davisson and germer experiments.
12. Questions on Atoms
The section contains questions on alpha particle scattering and rutherford nuclear model of atom, atomic spectra, bohr model, hydrogen atom line spectra and de broglie explanation of quantisation.
Alpha-Particle Scattering and Rutherford’s Nuclear Model of Atom
Bohr Model of the Hydrogen Atom
The Line Spectra of the Hydrogen Atom
DE Broglie’s Explanation of Bohr’s Second Postulate of Quantisation
13. Questions & Answers on Nucleus
The section contains questions and answers on atomic masses, nucleus composition and size, nuclear force, radioactivity and nuclear energy.
Atomic Masses and Composition of Nucleus
Size of the Nucleus
14. Questions on Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
The sections covers questions on metals, conductors and semiconductors classification, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductor, p-n junction, semiconductor diode, junction diode application, junction transistor, integrated circuits, digital electronics and logic gates.
15. Questions & Answers on Communication Systems
The section contains questions and answers on communication system elements, electronic communication system basic terminology, signals and transmission medium bandwidth, electromagnetic waves propagation, modulation and its necessity, amplitude modulation, amplitude modulated wave production and detection.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Physics!