Physics - Class 12 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Physics - Class 12 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Physics - Class 12 Subject.
Who should Practice Physics - Class 12 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Physics - Class 12.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Physics for class 12.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Physics.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 12.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Physics namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Physics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Physics.
Physics - Class 12 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Physics - Class 12" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
1. Charges and Fields
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on electric charges and its basic properties, conductors, insulators, induction charging, coulombs law, electric field, electric flux, electric field lines, electric dipole, continuous charge distribution, gauss law and its applications.
2. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
The section contains questions and answers on electrostatic potential, potential due to point charge and electric dipole, equipotential surfaces, potential energy in external field, conductors electrostatics, dielectrics, polarisation, capacitors, capacitance, parallel plate capacitor, dielectric capacitance effects, capacitors combination and van de graff generator.
3. Current Electricity
The section contains MCQs on electric current, ohms law and its limitations, electrons drift and resistivity origin, various materials resistivity, electrical energy and power, resistivity temperature dependence, resistors combination, cells, emf and internal resistance, kirchoffs law, potentiometer, wheatstone and meter bridges.
4. Moving Charges and Magnetism
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on magnetic force, magnetic field motion, electric and magnetic field motion, biot savart law, amperes circuital law, solenoid and toroid, two parallel currents forces, moving coil galvanometer, current loop and magnetic dipole torque.
5. Magnetism and Matter
The section contains questions and answers on bar magnet, magnetism and gauss law, earth magnetism, magnetisation, magnetic intensity, materials magnetic properties, permanent magnets and electromagnets.
6. Electromagnetic Induction
The section contains MCQs on faraday and henry experiments, magnetic flux, induction faradays law, lenz law, energy conservation, motional electromotive force, energy consideration quantitative study, eddy currents and inductance.
7. Alternating Current
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on ac generator, ac voltage applied to resistor, inductor and capacitor, phasors, ac circuit power, lc oscillations, transformers and displacement current.
8. Electromagnetic Waves
The section contains questions and answers on electromagnetic waves and spectrum.
9. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
The section contains MCQs on light reflection using spherical mirrors, refraction, total internal reflection, refraction through prism and lenses, natural phenomena due to sunlight and optical instruments.
10. Wave Optics
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on huygens principle, plane refraction and reflection using huygens principle, coherent and incoherent addition of waves, light waves interference and youngs experiment, diffraction and polarisation.
11. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
The section contains questions and answers on electron emission, photoelectric effect and its experimental studies, light photoelectric and wave theories, einstein photoelectric equations, photon, matter wave nature, davisson and germer experiments.
The section contains MCQs on alpha particle scattering and rutherford nuclear model of atom, atomic spectra, bohr model, hydrogen atom line spectra and de broglie explanation of quantisation.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on atomic masses, nucleus composition and size, nuclear force, radioactivity and nuclear energy.
14. Semiconductor Electronics : Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
The section contains questions and answers on metals, conductors and semiconductors classification, intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductor, p-n junction, semiconductor diode, junction diode application, junction transistor, integrated circuits, digital electronics and logic gates.
15. Communication Systems
The section contains MCQs on communication system elements, electronic communication system basic terminology, signals and transmission medium bandwidth, electromagnetic waves propagation, modulation and its necessity, amplitude modulation, amplitude modulated wave production and detection.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Physics - Class 12!