Copyright Policy and Fair Usage Guidelines of Sanfoundry Contents
- The contents presented in this website are property of www.sanfoundry.com
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any commercial or academic project.
- You cannot use the content (either whole or partial) for any App or bot development (Android or Apple or any other app or bot).
- You cannot build upon the articles of our site.
- You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from Sanfoundry.
- The content may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form without the written permission from Sanfoundry. However, if you are linking the content from our website, you can use a short description (no more than 25-30 words) from our website with the content in quotes plus you must provide a link to our original article or post.
- We have spent significant time, money and effort towards building the website and its content. If you come across any website or mobile app or bot or offline materials/books, who have scraped/copied our content or part of our content, please report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will take necessary actions against violators of our copyright.
- Sanfoundry takes copyright violations seriously and if we detect that any Website or Feeds or Apps or Bots have republished our contents, we will file formal complaints to appropriate DMCA authorities such as their Web Hosting Companies, Ad Agencies (google Adsense) and other concerned authorities as appropriate.