Chemistry - Class 11 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Chemistry - Class 11 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Chemistry - Class 11 Subject.
Who should Practice Chemistry - Class 11 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Chemistry - Class 11.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry for class 11.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Chemistry.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 11.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Chemistry.
Chemistry - Class 11 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Chemistry - Class 11" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Chemistry Basic Concepts
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Basic Principles and Technique
- Environmental Chemistry
1. Chemistry Basic Concepts
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on chemistry importance, matter nature, properties and their measurements, chemical combination laws, daltons atomic theory, atomic and molecular masses, mole basics, molar masses, percentage composition, stoichiometry and stoichiometric calculations.
2. Structure of Atom
The section contains questions and answers on subatomic particles discovery, atomic models, bohr’s model developments, bohr’s and quantum mechanical model of atom.
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
The section contains MCQs on periodic classification genesis, modern periodic law and its present form of periodic table, elements nomenclature with atomic numbers and also its electronic configurations, it also covers elements types like s, p, d and f blocks, elements periodic trends and classify elements needs.
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on kossel lewis approach, ionic or electrovalent bonds, chemical bond parameters, vsepr and valence bond theories, hybridisation, molecular orbital theory, homonuclear diatomic molecules and hydrogen bondings.
5. States of Matter
The section contains questions and answers on intermolecular forces, thermal energy, gaseous state, gas laws, ideal gas equation, kinetic energy and molecular speeds, kinetic molecular theory of gases, real gases behaviour, gases liquefaction and liquid state.
The section contains MCQs on thermodynamics terms and applications, calorimetry measurement, enthalpy change, enthalpies for reactions types, spontaneity, gibbs energy change and equilibrium.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on physical processes equilibrium, dynamic equilibrium, chemical equilibrium and equilibrium constant laws, homogeneous and heterogeneous equilibria, equilibrium constants applications, ionic equilibrium, relationship between equilibrium constant, reaction quotient and gibbs energy, acids, bases and salts, buffer solutions, sparingly soluble salts solubility equilibria, acids and bases ionization.
8. Redox Reactions
The section contains questions and answers on redox reactions classical ideas like oxidation and reduction reactions, electron transfer reactions, oxidation number, redox reactions and electrode processes.
The section contains MCQs on hydrogen position in periodic table, dihydrogen, h2, dihydrogen preparation and properties, hydrides, water, hydrogen peroxide, heavy water and D2O.
10. s-Block Elements
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on group 1 and group 2 elements, alkali metals and alkaline earth metals general characteristics, anomalous properties of lithium and beryllium anomalous behaviour. It also covers some important compounds of sodium and calcium, biological importance of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium.
11. p-Block Elements
The section contains questions and answers on group 13 and 14 elements like boron and carbon family, some important compounds of boron, carbon and silicon, carbon allotropes, boron and aluminium compounds uses, boron and carbon important trends and anomalous properties.
12. Organic Chemistry – Basic Principles and Technique
The section contains MCQs on carbon tetravalence, organic compounds shapes, structural representations and its classification, isomerism, organic reaction mechanism fundamentals, purification methods and qualitative analysis of organic compounds, organic chemistry basics and organic compounds nomenclature.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on hydrocarbons classification, alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic hydrocarbon, carcinogenicity and toxicity.
14. Environmental Chemistry
The section contains questions and answers on different type of pollutions like environmental pollution, atmospheric pollution, water and soil pollution, industrial waste, control environmental pollution strategies and green chemistry.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Chemistry - Class 11!