Physics - Class 11 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Physics - Class 11 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Physics - Class 11 Subject.
Who should Practice Physics - Class 11 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Physics - Class 11.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Physics for class 11.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Physics.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 11.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Physics namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Physics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Physics.
Physics - Class 11 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Physics - Class 11" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
1. Units and Measurements
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on units international system, length, mass and time measurements, instruments accuracy and precision, significant figures, dimensional formulae and equations, physical quantities dimensions, dimensional analysis and applications.
2. Motion in a Straight Line
The section contains questions and answers on straight line motion basics, straight line position, path length and displacement, straight line average velocity, speed and acceleration, uniformly accelerated motion and relative velocity.
3. Motion in a Plane
The section contains MCQs on plane scalars and vectors, vectors resolution, vector addition analytical method, plane motion, graphical method, two dimensions relative velocity, plane motion with constant acceleration, simple projectile and uniform circular motions.
4. Laws of Motion
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on motion basic laws, newtons first, second and third laws, momentum conservation, particle equilibrium, non-uniform circular motion, mechanics common forces and problems.
5. Work, Energy and Power
The section contains questions and answers on work, energy and power basics, work energy theorem, kinetic energy, friction, potential energy, variable force, spring potential energy, energy conservation law, power, collision and mechanical energy conservations.
6. System of Particles and Rotational Motion
The section contains MCQs on centre of mass and its motion, two vectors vector product, inertia moment, perpendicular and parallel axes theorems, kinematics and dynamics of rotational motion about fixed axis, rolling motion, rigid body equilibrium, torque and angular momentum.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on keplers laws, gravitation universal law, gravitational constant, acceleration due to earth gravity, gravitational potential energy, escape speed, earth satellite, orbiting satellite energy, weightlessness, geostationary and polar satellites.
8. Mechanical Properties of Solids
The section contains questions and answers on solids elastic behaviour, stress and strain mechanical properties, hookes law, stress-strain curve, elastic moduli and materials elastic behaviour.
9. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
The section contains MCQs on fluids mechanical properties pressure and streamline flow, bernoullis equation, fluids viscosity and surface tension.
10. Thermal Properties of Matter
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on temperature measurement, ideal-gas equation, absolute temperature, thermal expansion, matter specific heat capacity, calorimetry, state changes, heat transfer and cooling newtons law.
The section contains questions and answers on thermal equilibrium, zeroth law of thermodynamics, heat, internal energy and work, thermodynamics first and second law, thermodynamic processes, heat engines, heat pumps and refrigerators, carnot engine, thermodynamics specific heat capacity, reversible and irreversible processes.
12. Kinetic Theory
The section contains MCQs on matter molecular nature, gases behaviour, ideal gas and specific heat capacity of kinetic theory, energy equipartition law and mean free path.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on periodic and oscillatory motions, simple harmonic and uniform circular motions, simple harmonic motion energy and execution, damped simple harmonic motion, forced oscillations and resonance.
The sections covers questions and answers on transverse and longitudinal waves, progressive wave displacement relation, travelling wave speed, waves superposition principles, waves reflection, beats and doppler effects.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Physics - Class 11!