Chemistry - Class 12 Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in Chemistry - Class 12 with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in Chemistry - Class 12 Subject.
Who should Practice Chemistry - Class 12 MCQs?– Students who are preparing for various school tests such as unit-tests, term-tests, semester tests, half-yearly and yearly tests and examinations on Chemistry - Class 12.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry for class 12.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of Chemistry.
– Students who are studying in CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE schools as well as various State Board schools.
– Students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc for class 12.
– Students who are preparing for Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS Board.
– Students who are preparing for State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc.
– Students who are preparing for engineering and medical entrance examinations like NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER & SAT Exams in Chemistry.
Chemistry - Class 12 ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "Chemistry - Class 12" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- D and F-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
1. Solid State
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on solid state characteristics, amorphous solids, crystalline solids and its classification, crystal lattices, unit cells, close packed structures, packing efficiency, unit cells calculations, solids imperfections, solid state electrical and magnetic properties.
The section contains questions and answers on solutions types and concentration, solubility solutions, liquid solutions vapour pressure, ideal and non ideal solutions, abnormal molar masses, colligative properties and molar mass determination.
The section contains MCQs on electrochemical cells, galvanic cells, nernst equation, electrolytic cells and solutions, electrolysis, batteries, fuel cells and corrosion.
4. Chemical Kinetics
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on chemical reaction rate and factors, integrated rate equations, pseudo first order reaction, chemical reactions temperature dependence and collision theory.
5. Surface Chemistry
The section contains questions and answers on adsorption, catalysis, emulsions, colloids and its classification.
6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
The section contains MCQs on metals occurrence, ores concentration, crude metal extraction, metallurgy thermodynamic and electrochemical principles, oxidation reduction, refining, aluminium, copper, zinc and iron uses.
7. P-Block Elements
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on group 15, 16, 17 and 18 elements, dinitrogen, ammonia, nitrogen oxides, nitric acid, phosphorus and sulphur allotropic forms, sulphuric acid, phosphine, phosphorus halides, phosphorus, sulphur and halogens oxoacids, dioxygen, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and interhalogen compounds.
8. D and F-Block Elements
The section contains questions and answers on periodic table positions, d block elements properties and electronic configurations, transition elements compounds, lanthanoids, actinoids, d and f block elements applications.
9. Coordination Compounds
The section contains MCQs on werners theory, coordination compounds definitions and nomenclature, coordination compounds isomerism, bonding and stability, coordination compounds importance and applications.
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on haloalkanes classification and nomenclature, c-x bond nature, polyhalogen compounds, haloalkanes methods, haloarenes preparation, physical properties and chemical reactions.
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
The section contains questions and answers on alcohols, phenols and ethers classification and nomenclature, functional groups structures, commercially important alcohols and ethers.
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
The section contains MCQs on carbonyl and carboxyl groups nomenclature and structure, aldehydes and ketones preparation, physical properties and chemical reactions, carboxylic acids methods and its uses, carboxylic acids physical properties and chemical reactions.
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on amines structure and classification, amines nomenclature and preparation, amines and diazonium salts physical properties and chemical reactions, diazonium salts preparation methods and aromatic compounds.
The section contains questions and answers on biomolecules carbohydrates, proteins, enzymes, vitamins, nucleic acids and hormones.
The section contains MCQs on polymers classification, polymerisation reactions types, polymers molecular mass, biodegradable polymers and polymers importance.
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on drugs and their classification, drug target interaction, drugs therapeutic action, food chemicals and cleansing agents.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Chemistry - Class 12!