Our 1000+ “Chemistry – Class 12” (along with 1000+ “Chemistry – Class 11”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Chemistry subject covering 200+ topics in Chemistry. One can read Class 11 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Chemistry. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemistry comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Chemistry interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Chemistry with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Chemistry Subject
Who should Practice these Chemistry Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Class 12 – Chemistry Subject
– Anyone preparing for school test and many other online/Offline Tests/Contests in Chemistry
– Anyone preparing for NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS & SAT Exams in Chemistry
– Anyone preparing for various Central board examinations in Chemistry namely CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and NIOS Board
– Anyone preparing for various State board examinations in Chemistry such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc
– All – High School Students and Freshers
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Chemistry – Class 12 Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Solid State
The section contains questions and answers on solid state characteristics, amorphous solids, crystalline solids and its classification, crystal lattices, unit cells, close packed structures, packing efficiency, unit cells calculations, solids imperfections, solid state electrical and magnetic properties.
2. Questions on Solutions
The section contains questions on solutions types and concentration, solubility solutions, liquid solutions vapour pressure, ideal and non ideal solutions, abnormal molar masses, colligative properties and molar mass determination.
3. Questions & Answers on Electrochemistry
The section contains questions and answers on electrochemical cells, galvanic cells, nernst equation, electrolytic cells and solutions, electrolysis, batteries, fuel cells and corrosion.
Conductance of Electrolytic Solutions
Electrolytic Cells and Electrolysis
4. Questions on Chemical Kinetics
The section contains questions on chemical reaction rate and factors, integrated rate equations, pseudo first order reaction, chemical reactions temperature dependence and collision theory.
Rate of a Chemical Reaction
Factors Influencing Rate of a Reaction
Integrated Rate Equations
Pseudo First Order Reaction
Temperature Dependence of the Rate of a Reaction
Collision Theory of Chemical Reactions
5. Questions & Answers on Surface Chemistry
The section contains questions and answers on adsorption, catalysis, emulsions, colloids and its classification.
Colloids Around Us
6. Questions on General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
The section contains questions on metals occurrence, ores concentration, crude metal extraction, metallurgy thermodynamic and electrochemical principles, oxidation reduction, refining, aluminium, copper, zinc and iron uses.
Occurence of Metals
Concentration of Ores
Extraction of Crude Metal from Concentrated Ore
Thermodynamic Principles of Metallurgy
Electrochemical Principles of Metallurgy
Uses of Aluminium, Copper, Zinc and Iron
7. Questions & Answers on P-Block Elements
The section contains questions and answers on group 15, 16, 17 and 18 elements, dinitrogen, ammonia, nitrogen oxides, nitric acid, phosphorus and sulphur allotropic forms, sulphuric acid, phosphine, phosphorus halides, phosphorus, sulphur and halogens oxoacids, dioxygen, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and interhalogen compounds.
8. Questions on D and F-Block Elements
The section contains questions on periodic table positions, d block elements properties and electronic configurations, transition elements compounds, lanthanoids, actinoids, d and f block elements applications.
Position of the Periodic Table
Electronic Configurations of the D-Block Elements
General Properties of the Transition Elements (D-Block)
Transition Elements Compounds
Application of D and F-Block Elements
9. Questions & Answers on Coordination Compounds
The section contains questions and answers on werners theory, coordination compounds definitions and nomenclature, coordination compounds isomerism, bonding and stability, coordination compounds importance and applications.
10. Questions on Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
The section contains questions on haloalkanes classification and nomenclature, c-x bond nature, polyhalogen compounds, haloalkanes methods, haloarenes preparation, physical properties and chemical reactions.
11. Questions & Answers on Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
The section contains questions and answers on alcohols, phenols and ethers classification and nomenclature, functional groups structures, commercially important alcohols and ethers.
12. Questions on Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
The section contains questions on carbonyl and carboxyl groups nomenclature and structure, aldehydes and ketones preparation, physical properties and chemical reactions, carboxylic acids methods and its uses, carboxylic acids physical properties and chemical reactions.
13. Questions & Answers on Amines
The section contains questions and answers on amines structure and classification, amines nomenclature and preparation, amines and diazonium salts physical properties and chemical reactions, diazonium salts preparation methods and aromatic compounds.
14. Questions on Biomolecules
The sections covers questions on biomolecules carbohydrates, proteins, enzymes, vitamins, nucleic acids and hormones.
Biomolecules Carbohydrates – 1
Biomolecules Carbohydrates – 2
Biomolecules Carbohydrates – 3
Biomolecules Carbohydrates – 4
Proteins – 1
Proteins – 2
15. Questions & Answers on Polymers
The section contains questions and answers on polymers classification, polymerisation reactions types, polymers molecular mass, biodegradable polymers and polymers importance.
Classification of Polymers
Types of Polymerisation Reactions – 1
Types of Polymerisation Reactions – 2
Molecular Mass of Polymers
Polymers of Commercial Importance
16. Questions on Chemistry in Everyday Life
The section contains questions on drugs and their classification, drug target interaction, drugs therapeutic action, food chemicals and cleansing agents.
Drugs and their Classification
Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs – 1
Therapeutic Action of Different Classes of Drugs – 2
Chemicals in Food
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Chemistry!