Our 1000+ Molecular Biology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Molecular Biology subject covering 100+ topics in Molecular Biology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Molecular Biology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Molecular Biology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Molecular Biology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Molecular Biology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Molecular Biology Subject
Who should Practice these Molecular Biology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Molecular Biology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Molecular Biology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Molecular Biology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on DNA, RNA and Protein
The section contains questions and answers on dna history as genetic material, nucleic acids chemical structures, double stranded dna forms, central dogma outlines, ribosomes read the genetic code and rna classes having different functions.
2. Questions on Genomes and DNA
The section contains questions on genome organization, eukaryotic dna features, palindromes, inverted repeats and stem and loop structures, dna fragments separation by electrophoresis, dna helical structures, dna topology, chromatin centromere and telomere.
3. Questions & Answers on Manipulation of Nucleic Acids & Polymerase Chain Reaction
The section contains questions and answers on dna manipulation, dna and rna hybridization, pcr fundamentals, inverse pcr, randomly amplified polymorphic dna and reverse transcriptase pcr.
Hybridization of DNA and RNA
Fundamentals of PCR
Inverse PCR, Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA(RAPD)
Reverse Transcriptase PCR
4. Questions on DNA Sequencing
The section contains questions on chain termination sequencing principles and automated sequencing.
|General Principles for Chain Termination Sequencing||Automated Sequencing|
5. Questions & Answers on DNA Replication
The section contains questions and answers on dna replication occurs at the replication fork, dna polymerase properties, nucleotides are the precursors for dna synthesis, replication form complex, replicon concept, replicating linear dna in eukaryotes, chromosome replication initiates at oric & terminates at terc.
6. Questions on Transcriptions of Genes
The section contains questions on genes expression by making rna, gene recognized beginning, rna polymerase and message manufacturing.
Genes are Expressed by Making RNA – 1
Genes are Expressed by Making RNA – 2
How Is the Beginning of a Gene Recognized
Manufacturing the Message – 1
Manufacturing the Message – 2
RNA Polymerase Knows Where to Stop
7. Questions & Answers on Expression of Genetic Information
The section contains questions and answers on genetic code, rna viruses and reverse transcription.
The Genetic Code – 1
The Genetic Code – 2
|RNA Viruses and Reverse Transcription|
8. Questions on Processing of RNA
The section contains questions on rna processing, coding and non coding rna, ribosomal processing, eukaryotic messenger, introns removal from rna by splicing,alternative splicing forms and mRNA degradation.
9. Questions & Answers on Protein Synthesis
The section contains questions and answers on protein synthesis overview, amino acids chains, cells decoding machine, three possible reading frames exist, tRNA occupies three sites during elongation of the polypeptide, protein synthesis mistranslation, proteins post translational modifications and degradation.
10. Questions on Regulation of Transcription in Prokaryotes
The section contains questions on gene regulation, regulation levels, activators and repressors in positive and negative regulation, transcriptional regulation in eukaryotes, methylation of eukaryotic dna controls gene expression, x-chromosomes inactivation and rnas in gene regulation.
11. Questions & Answers on Mobile DNA
The section contains questions and answers on mobile dna elements and multitude of transposable elements.
Most Mobile DNA Consists of Transposable Elements
The Multitude of Transposable Elements – 1
|The Multitude of Transposable Elements – 2|
12. Questions on Plasmids
The section contains questions on plasmids properties, plasmid dna replicates by two alternative methods, transferring ti plasmids from bacteria to plants and plasmids helping their host cells.
13. Questions & Answers on Manipulation of Genetic Material
The section contains questions and answers on engineered genes and their uses, dna and rna libraries construction.
|Construction of DNA and RNA Libraries||Engineered Genes and Their Use|
14. Questions on Mutations and Repair
The sections covers questions on genetic mutations, chemical mutagens damaging dna, dna repair overview and site directed mutagenesis.
Types of Genetic Mutations
Chemical Mutagens Damage DNA
Overview of DNA Repair
15. Questions & Answers on Recombination
The section contains questions and answers on molecular basics of homologous recombination, site specific recombination and higher organisms recombination.
Molecular Basis of Homologous Recombination
Site – Specific Recombination
Recombination in Higher Organisms – 1
Recombination in Higher Organisms – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Molecular Biology!