Our 1000+ “Biology – Class 11” (along with 1000+ “Biology – Class 12”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Biology covering 200+ topics in Biology. One can read Biology Class 12 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Biology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Biology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Biology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Biology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Biology Subject
Who should Practice these Biology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Class 11 – Biology Subject
– Anyone preparing for school test and many other online/Offline Tests/Contests in Biology
– Anyone preparing for NEET, MBBS, AIIMS, BDS-Dental, Pharmacy & Medical Entrance Exams in Biology
– Anyone preparing for various Central board examinations in Biology namely CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and NIOS Board
– Anyone preparing for various State board examinations in Biology such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc
– All – High School Students and Freshers
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Biology – Class 11 Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on The Living World
The section contains questions and answers on living and non living world, living world diversity, taxonomic categories, taxonomical aids and nomenclature.
Living and Non Living – 1
Living and Non Living – 2
Diversity in the Living World – 1
Diversity in the Living World – 2
2. Questions on Biological Classification
The section contains questions on organisms classification by aristotle and linnaeus, whittakers classification, monera, protista, fungi, viruses, viroids and lichens.
Classification of Organisms by Aristotle and Linnaeus
Whittaker’s Classification of Organisms
Protista – 1
Protista – 2
Fungi – 1
Fungi – 2
Fungi – 3
Viruses, Viroids and Lichens – 1
Viruses, Viroids and Lichens – 2
3. Questions & Answers on Plant Kingdom
The section contains questions and answers on plantae classification, algae, bryophytes, pteridophytes, gymnosperms, angiosperms and plant life cycles.
Classification in Plantae
Plant Life Cycles and Alternation of Generation
4. Questions on Animal Kingdom
The section contains questions on animals classification basics, chordata and animal kingdom classification into different phylum.
5. Questions & Answers on Morphology of Flowering Plants
The section contains questions and answers on flowering plants morphology like root, stem, leaf, flower, fruit and seed, fabaceae, solanaceae and liliaceae.
Fruit and the Seed-1
Fruit and the Seed-2
Fabaceae, Solanaceae and Lillaceae
6. Questions on Anatomy of Flowering Plants
The section contains questions on plants tissue system and secondary growth, dicotyledonous and monocotyledonous plants anatomy.
Tissue System in Plants
Anatomy of Dicotyledonous Plant
Anatomy of Monocotyledonous Plants
Secondary Growth of a Plant
7. Questions & Answers on Structural Organisations in Animals
The section contains questions and answers on animal tissues, animals organs and organ system, earthworm, cockroach and frogs.
8. Questions on Cell : The Unit of Life
The section contains questions on cell basics, organelles in eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, nucleus, cytoplasm, cell theory, prokaryotic cells, nucleus, eukaryotic cells and its organelles.
9. Questions & Answers on Biomolecules
The section contains questions and answers on biomolecules basics, biomolecules chemical analysis, primary and secondary metabolites, biomacromolecules, proteins, polysaccharides, nuclei acids, proteins structure, metabolism concept, enzymes and biocatalysts.
10. Questions on Cell Cycle and Cell Division
The section contains questions on cell cycle, m phase and meiosis.
11. Questions & Answers on Transport in Plants
The section contains questions and answers on plants transportation basics, transport means, plant-water relations, water long distance transport, transpiration, mineral nutrients transport and phloem transport.
Transportation in Plants
Means of Transport
Long Distance Transport of Water
Transport of Mineral Nutrients
12. Questions on Mineral Nutrition
The section contains questions on plant mineral requirements, nutrients absorption mechanism and nitrigen metabolism.
Mineral Requirements of a Plant-1
Mineral Requirements of a Plant-2
Mechanism of Absorption of Nutrients-1
Mechanism of Absorption of Nutrients-2
Metabolism of Nitrigen-1
Metabolism of Nitrigen-2
13. Questions & Answers on Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
The section contains questions and answers on photosynthesis basics, plant cells photosynthesis sites, photosynthesis pigments, light reaction, electron transport, atp and nadph, c4 pathways, photorespiration and photosynthesis affecting factors.
14. Questions on Respiration in Plants
The sections covers questions on plants respiration, glycolysis, fermentation, aerobic respiration, amphibolic pathway and respiratory quotient.
Respiration in Plants
Aerobic Respiration – 1
Aerobic Respiration – 2
15. Questions & Answers on Plant Growth and Development
The section contains questions and answers on plants growth and development, differentiation, dedifferentiation and redifferentiation, growth regulators in plants, photoperiodism and vernalisation.
Growth and Development in Plants – 1
Growth and Development in Plants – 2
Differentiation, Dedifferentiation & Redifferentiation
Growth Regulators in Plants – 1
Growth Regulators in Plants – 2
Photoperiodism and Vernalisation
16. Questions on Digestion and Absorption
The section contains questions on digestive system, food digestion, digested products absorption and digestive system disorders.
Digestive System – 1
Digestive System – 2
Digestion of Food – 1
Digestion of Food – 2
Absorption of Digested Products
Disorders in Digestive System – 1
Disorders in Digestive System – 2
17. Questions & Answers on Breathing and Exchange of Gases
The section contains questions and answers on animals respiration, human respiratory system, breathing mechanism, respiratory system disorders, gases exchange and transport.
Respiration in Animals
Human Respiratory System – 1
Human Respiratory System – 2
Mechanism of Breathing – 1
Mechanism of Breathing – 2
Exchange of Gases
Transport of Gases
Disorders in Respiratory System
18. Questions on Body Fluids and Circulation
The section contains questions on body fluids and circulation basics, blood, human circulatory system, ecg, double circulation and circulatory system disorders.
Body Fluids and Circulation Basics
Blood – 1
Blood – 2
Human Circulatory System – 1
Human Circulatory System – 2
Disorders in Circulatory System
19. Questions & Answers on Excretory Products and Elimination
The section contains questions and answers on animals excretory system, human excretory system, urine formation, tubules function, filtrate concentration mechanism, excretory system regulation and disorders.
20. Questions on Locomotion and Movement
The section contains questions on movement types, muscle, skeletal system, joints, muscular and skeletal system disorders.
Types of Movement
Muscle – 1
Muscle – 2
Skeletal System – 1
Skeletal System – 2
Disorders in Muscular and Skeletal System
21. Questions & Answers on Neural Control and Coordination
The section contains questions and answers on neural coordination basics, human neural system, neuron, cns, reflex action and arc, eye and ear.
Neural Coordination Basics
Human Neural System
Neuron – 1
Neuron – 2
Reflex Action and Reflex Arc
Eye – 1
Eye – 2
Ear – 1
Ear – 2
22. Questions on Chemical Control and Coordination
The section contains questions on endocrine glands and hormones, human endocrine system, hormone action mechanism, heart, kidney and gastrointestinal hormones.
Endocrine Glands and Hormones
Human Endocrine System – 1
Human Endocrine System – 2
Human Endocrine System – 3
Human Endocrine System – 4
Hormones of Heart, Kidney and Gastrointestinal
Mechanism of Hormone Action
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Biology!