Our 1000+ “Mathematics – Class 11” (along with 1000+ “Mathematics – Class 12”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Mathematics covering 200+ topics in Mathematics. One can read Class 12 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Mathematics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Mathematics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Mathematics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Mathematics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Mathematics Subject
Who should Practice these Mathematics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Class 11 – Mathematics Subject
– Anyone preparing for school test and many other online/Offline Tests/Contests in Mathematics
– Anyone preparing for NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS & SAT Exams in Mathematics
– Anyone preparing for various Central board examinations in Mathematics namely CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and NIOS Board
– Anyone preparing for various State board examinations in Mathematics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc
– All – High School Students and Freshers
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Mathematics – Class 11 Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Sets
The section contains questions and answers on sets and their representations, empty set, finite and infinite sets, equal sets, subsets, power and universal sets, venn diagrams, sets operations, set complement, two sets union and intersection practical problems.
2. Questions on Relations and Functions
The section contains questions on sets cartesian product, relations and functions.
Cartesian Product of Sets
3. Questions & Answers on Trigonometric Functions
The section contains questions and answers on trigonometric functions, two angles sum and differences using trigonometric functions, angles and trigonometric equations.
Trigonometric Functions – 1
Trigonometric Functions – 2
Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of Two Angles-1
Trigonometric Functions of Sum and Difference of Two Angles-2
Trigonometric Equations – 1
Trigonometric Equations – 2
4. Questions on Principle of Mathematical Induction
The section contains questions on mathematical induction principles.
|Principle of Mathematical Induction|
5. Questions & Answers on Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
The section contains questions and answers on complex numbers, argand plane, polar representation, quadratic equations and its applications.
Argand Plane and Polar Representation
Quadratic Equations – 1
Quadratic Equations – 2
Applications of Quadratic Equations
6. Questions on Linear Inequalities
The section contains questions on inequalities, linear variable graphical solutions in two variables, linear inequalities algebraic solutions in one variable and their graphical representation.
Algebraic Solutions of Linear Inequalities in One Variable and their Graphical Representation
|Graphical Solution of Linear Variable in Two Variables|
7. Questions & Answers on Permutations and Combinations
The section contains questions and answers on counting fundamental principles, permutations and combinations.
Fundamental Principle of Counting
8. Questions on Binomial Theorem
The section contains questions on binomial theorem for positive integral index, binomial theorem general and middle terms.
|Binomial Theorem for Positive Integral Index||General and Middle Terms|
9. Questions & Answers on Sequences and Series
The section contains questions and answers on sequences, series, arithmetic and geometric progressions, sum to n terms special series, relationship between am and gm.
Arithmetic Progression(A.P.) – 1
Arithmetic Progression(A.P.) – 2
Relationship Between A.M. and G.M.
Sum to n Terms of Special Series
10. Questions on Straight Lines
The section contains questions on line slope, point distance from line, line general equations and various forms equations.
Slope of a Line
Various Forms of the Equation of a Line
General Equation of a Line
Distance of a Point from a Line
11. Questions & Answers on Conic Sections
The section contains questions and answers on circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola.
12. Questions on Three Dimensional Geometry
The section contains questions on point coordinates in space, distance between two points and section formula.
Coordinates of a Point in Space
Distance between Two Points
13. Questions & Answers on Limits and Derivatives
The section contains questions and answers on limits, trigonometric functions limits, derivatives and its intuitive idea, first and second order derivatives.
Limits of Trigonometric Functions
First Order Derivative – 1
First Order Derivative – 2
Second Order Derivative
Intuitive Idea of Derivatives
14. Questions on Mathematical Reasoning
The sections covers questions on statements, statement conversions, special words or phrases, implications and validating statements.
New Statements from Old
15. Questions & Answers on Statistics
The section contains questions and answers on mean deviation, variance and standard deviation, frequency distributions analysis, dispersion measure and range.
Variance and Standard Deviation
Analysis of Frequency Distributions
Measure of Dispersion
16. Questions on Probability
The sections covers questions on probability random experiments, events and probability axiomatic approaches.
Axiomatic Approach to Probability
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Mathematics!