Our 1000+ “Mathematics – Class 12” (along with 1000+ “Mathematics – Class 11”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Mathematics subject covering 200+ topics in Mathematics. One can read Class 11 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Mathematics. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Mathematics comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Mathematics interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Mathematics with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Mathematics Subject
Who should Practice these Mathematics Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Class 12 – Mathematics Subject
– Anyone preparing for school test and many other online/Offline Tests/Contests in Mathematics
– Anyone preparing for NEET, IIT JEE, AIIMS & SAT Exams in Mathematics
– Anyone preparing for various Central board examinations in Mathematics namely CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, and NIOS Board
– Anyone preparing for various State board examinations in Mathematics such as PUC, Intermediate exams, etc
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations such as NTSE, Olympiad, etc
– All – High School Students and Freshers
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Mathematics Subject – Class 12 covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Relations and Functions
The section contains questions and answers on relations and functions types, binary operations, functions and invertible function composition.
Types of Relations
Types of Functions
Composition of Functions and Invertible Function
2. Questions on Inverse Trigonometric Functions
The section contains questions on inverse trigonometry, inverse trigonometric functions basics and its properties.
Inverse Trigonometric Functions Basics
|Properties of Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
3. Questions & Answers on Matrices
The section contains questions and answers on matrices, matrices types and operations, matrix transpose, invertible matrices, matrix transformation, symmetric and skew symmetric matrices.
Types of Matrices
Operations on Matrices
Transpose of a Matrix
Symmetric and Skew Symmetric Matrices
Elementary Operation (Transformation) of a Matrix
4. Questions on Determinants
The section contains questions on determinant, determinants properties and applications, triangle area, minors and cofactors, adjoint and inverse of matrix, determinants and matrices applications.
5. Questions & Answers on Continuity and Differentiability
The section contains questions and answers on continuity, differentiability, exponential and logarithmic functions, logarithmic differentiation, functions derivatives in parametric forms, second order derivatives and mean value theorem.
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
Derivatives of Functions in Parametric Forms
Second Order Derivatives
Mean Value Theorem
6. Questions on Application of Derivatives
The section contains questions on derivative application, quantities rate change, derivative applications for error determination, increasing and decreasing functions, tangents, normals, approximations, maxima and minima.
Application of Derivative
Application of Derivative for Error Determination
Rate of Change of Quantities
Increasing and Decreasing Functions
Tangents and Normals
Maxima and Minima
7. Questions & Answers on Integrals
The section contains questions and answers on inverse process differentiation, integration methods, particular functions integrals, integration by partial functions and parts, definite integral, calculus fundamental theorem, definite integrals properties and evaluation.
8. Questions on Application of Integrals
The section contains questions on simple curves area and area between two curves.
|Area under Simple Curves||Area between Two Curves|
9. Questions & Answers on Differential Equations
The section contains questions and answers on differential equations basics, general and particular solutions, first order and first degree differential equations methods, differential equation formation, linear first and second order differential equations.
10. Questions on Vector Algebra
The section contains questions on vector algebra basics, vectors types, vectors addition, vector multiplication by scalar and two vectors product.
Vector Algebra Basics
Types of Vectors
Addition of Vectors
Multiplication of a Vector by a Scalar
Product of Two Vectors-1
Product of Two Vectors-2
11. Questions & Answers on Three Dimensional Geometry
The section contains questions and answers on direction cosines and line ratios, line equation in space, angle and shortest distance b/w two lines, plane, angle b/w two planes, two lines coplanarity, point distance from plane, angle b/w line and plane.
Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios of a Line
Equation of a Line in Space
Angle between Two Lines
Shortest Distance between Two Lines
Angle between Two Planes – 1
Angle between Two Planes – 2
Angle between a Line and a Plane
Coplanarity of Two Lines
Distance of a Point from a Plane
12. Questions on Linear Programming
The section contains questions on different types of linear programming problems, linear programming problem and its mathematical formulation.
|Linear Programming Problem and its Mathematical Formulation||Different Types of Linear Programming Problems|
13. Questions & Answers on Probability
The section contains questions and answers on conditional probability, independent events, probability multiplication theorem, bayes theorem, random variables and its probability distributions, bernoulli trials and binomial distribution.
Multiplication Theorem on Probability
Random Variables and its Probability Distributions
Bernoulli Trials and Binomial Distribution
14. Questions on Application of Calculus
The sections covers questions on calculus applications like increasing and decreasing functions, tangents and normals, straight line motion, motion under gravity, calculus applications like maxima and minima, acceleration and velocity.
Increasing and Decreasing Functions
Tangents and Normals – 1
Tangents and Normals – 2
Motion in a Straight Line – 1
Motion in a Straight Line – 2
Motion Under Gravity
Maxima and Minima – 1
Maxima and Minima – 2
Velocity – 1
Velocity – 2
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Mathematics!