Our 1000+ Cell Biology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Cell Biology subject covering 100+ topics in Cell Biology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Cell Biology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Cell Biology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Cell Biology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Cell Biology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Cell Biology Subject
Who should Practice these Cell Biology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Cell Biology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Cell Biology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Cell Biology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Cell
The section contains questions and answers on cells discovery and basic properties, cells classes, viruses and viroids.
Discovery of Cells
Basic Properties of Cells
Two Fundamentally Different Classes of Cells – 1
Two Fundamentally Different Classes of Cells – 2
Viruses and Viroids
2. Questions on Chemical Basis of Life
The section contains questions on acids, bases and buffers, carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, nucleic acids, protein misfolding, chaperones and self-assembling macromolecules.
Acids, Bases and Buffers
3. Questions & Answers on the Structures and Functions of Biological Molecules
The section contains questions and answers on different bond types and biological molecules types.
|Different Types of Bonds||Types of Biological Molecules|
4. Questions on Bioenergetics, Enzymes, Metabolism, Genes, Chromosomes and Genomes
The section contains questions on bioenergetics, biological catalysts, metabolism, genes, chromosomes and genomes.
Enzymes as Biological Catalysts
Genes, Chromosomes and Genomes – 1
Genes, Chromosomes and Genomes – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Cellular Membranes
The section contains questions and answers on cellular membranes history and overview, membrane lipids and fluidity, plasma membrane, membrane potential and nerve impulses, membranes chemical composition, membrane proteins structure and function.
History and Overview
Membrane Lipids and Fluidity
Membrane Potential and Nerve Impulses
Chemical Composition of Membranes
Structure and Function of Membrane Proteins
Movement of Substances Across Cell Membranes
6. Questions on the Nucleus & Aerobic Respiration
The section contains questions on nucleus structure and function, molecules transporting through nucleopores, oxidative metabolism, adenosine triphosphate, tca cycle and proton motive force.
Structure and Function of Nucleus
Transport of Molecules Through Nucleopores
Proton Motive Force
7. Questions & Answers on Mitochondrial Structure and Function
The section contains questions and answers on peroxisomes, mitochondrial structure and function.
Mitochondrial Structure and Function – 1
Mitochondrial Structure and Function – 2
8. Questions on Chloroplast Structure and Function
The section contains questions on light absorption, chloroplast and photosynthetic pigments, photosynthetic units, reaction centres, photophosphorylation, co2 fixation and carbohydrate synthesis in c3, c4 and cam plants.
9. Questions & Answers on the Extracellular Matrix and Cell Interactions
The section contains questions and answers on cells interaction with extracellular matrix like integrins, immunoglobulin superfamily, cadherins, adherens junctions, desmosomes, tight junctions, cell walls, gap junctions and plasmodesmata.
Interaction of Cells with Extracellular Matrix – Integrins
Interaction of Cells with Other Cells
Immunoglobulin Superfamily and Cadherins
Adherens Junctions and Desmosomes
Gap Junctions and Plasmodesmata
10. Questions on Cytoplasmic Membrane Systems
The section contains questions on endomembrane system, endoplasmic reticulum, golgi complex, vesicle transport, lysosomes, post translational uptake, plant cell vacuoles and endocytosis.
Studying Endomembrane System
The Endoplasmic Reticulum
The Golgi Complex
Plant Cell Vacuoles
11. Questions & Answers on Cytoskeleton and Cell Motility
The section contains questions and answers on cytoskeleton, microtubules, cilia, intermediate filaments, microfilaments, muscle contractility and non-muscle motility.
Studying the Cytoskeleton
Non-muscle Motility – 1
Non-muscle Motility – 2
12. Questions on the Nature of Genome
The section contains questions on gene chemical nature, genome structure, stability and sequencing.
Chemical Nature of the Gene
Structure of Genome
Stability of Genome
Sequencing of Genome
13. Questions & Answers on Gene Expression
The section contains questions and answers on transcription, ribosomal rna and trna, messenger rna, regulation and silencing, translation, genetic code properties and decoding.
Ribosomal RNA and tRNA
Regulation and Silencing
Properties of Genetic Code
Decoding the Genetic Code
14. Questions on Control of Gene Expression
The sections covers questions on aberrations and disorders, gene expression in bacteria and eukaryotes, gene expression controls like transcriptional level control, processing level control, translational and post translational level control.
Aberrations and Disorders
Gene Expression in Bacteria
Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
15. Questions & Answers on DNA Replication and Repair, Cellular Reproduction
The section contains questions and answers on dna replication and repair, relation between replication and repair, cell cycle, m-phase and meiosis.
Between Replication and Repair
16. Questions on Cell Signaling and Signal Transduction
The section contains questions on cell signaling systems, g-protein receptors and messengers, protein-tyrosine phosphorylation, calcium role, pathways crosstalk, no role and apoptosis.
Cell Signaling Systems
G-protein Receptors and Messengers
Role of Calcium
Crosstalk among Pathways
Role of NO
17. Questions & Answers on Cancer
The section contains questions and answers on cancer properties and causes, cancer genetics and combating cancer.
Properties of Cancer Cells
Causes of Cancer
Genetics of Cancer
18. Questions on the Immune Response
The section contains questions on immune response, immunity molecular basics, clonal selection theory and t-lymphocytes.
The Immune Response
Clonal Selection Theory
Molecular Basis of Immunity
19. Questions & Answers on Techniques in Cell Biology
The section contains questions and answers on light microscope, transmission electron microscope, sem, afm, radioisotopes uses, cell culture, differential centrifugation, protein and nucleic acid techniques, structure analysis, recombinant dna technology and polymerase chain reaction.
The Light Microscope
Transmission Electron Microscope
SEM and AFM
Use of Radioisotopes
Recombinant DNA Technology
Polymerase Chain Reaction
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Cell Biology!