Our 1000+ Applied Chemistry questions and answers focuses on all areas of Applied Chemistry subject covering 100+ topics in Applied Chemistry. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Applied Chemistry. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Applied Chemistry comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Applied Chemistry interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Applied Chemistry with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Applied Chemistry Subject
Who should Practice these Applied Chemistry Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Applied Chemistry Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Applied Chemistry
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Applied Chemistry Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Fuel Technologies
The section contains questions and answers on good fuel characteristics and advantages, calorific value, dullongs formula, solid fuels, coal and selection analysis, crude oil classification, petroleum mining, cracking and knocking, power alchols and fuel technologies problems.
2. Questions on Lubricants
The section contains questions on lubricants selection and classification, additives types, lubrication mechanism, viscosity and viscosity index, neutralization number, saponification value, cloud and pour point, oxidation stability and aniline number.
3. Questions & Answers on Green Chemistry
The section contains questions and answers on synthesis methods, green chemistry needs and principles.
Needs of Green Chemistry
Principles of Green Chemistry
|Methods of Synthesis|
4. Questions on Nano Materials
The section contains questions on fullerenes and their properties, graphite, carbon nano tubes, cnt properties, super conductors, sol-gel method, applications of nano materials, nano wires and cones.
Fullerenes and their Properties – 1
Fullerenes and their Properties – 2
Carbon Nano Tubes
Properties and Uses of CNT
Sol-Gel Method and Chemical Reduction Method
Nano Wires and Nano Cones
Applications of Nano Materials
5. Questions & Answers on Non Conventional Energy Sources and Storage Devices
The section contains questions and answers on solar energy applications, photovoltaic cell, hydro power, geothermal energy, tidal and wave power, ocean thermal energy conversion, biomass and biofuel.
6. Questions on High Polymers and Plastics
The section contains questions on polymers types, polymerization methods and mechanism, polymers properties, plastics, plastics compounding, properties and applications of compounds, elastromers applications, natural and synthetic rubbers.
7. Questions & Answers on Water
The section contains questions and answers on souces, impurites and hardness of water, hardness estimation, lime washing soda method, permutits and ion exchange process, water pollutants types, water pollution methods, biological oxidation process, reverse osmosis, cod and bod, problems and formulas, water pollution control and monitoring.
8. Questions on Electro Chemical Cells and Corrosion
The section contains questions on electro chemical cells, fuel cells and its types, corrosion, protective coatings, corrosion and passivity types.
Electro Chemical Cells
Types of Fuel Cells
Types of Corrosion and Passivity
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Applied Chemistry!