Our 1000+ Organic Chemistry questions and answers focuses on all areas of Organic Chemistry subject covering 100+ topics in Organic Chemistry. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Organic Chemistry. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Organic Chemistry comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Organic Chemistry interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Organic Chemistry with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Organic Chemistry Subject
Who should Practice these Organic Chemistry Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Organic Chemistry Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Organic Chemistry
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Organic Chemistry Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction to Organic Compounds
The section contains questions and answers on chemical bond, orbitals, physical properties, isomerism, acids and bases.
Structure and Physical Properties
Acids and Bases
2. Questions on Hydrocarbons
The section contains questions on hydrocarbons, chlorination, nomenclature, resonance, organic reactions, quantitative analysis, alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, alkadienes and aromatic hydrocarbons.
3. Questions & Answers on Organic Concepts
The section contains questions and answers on displacement and nucleophilic substitution reactions, organic compound mechanism, elimination reactions, nuclear magnetic resonance, mass, uv – visible and infrared Spectroscopy, redox reactions, organometallic compounds, photochemistry, nucleophiles, electrophiles, bond cleavage, reaction intermediates and kinetics.
4. Questions on Halogen Containing Organic Compounds
The section contains questions on alkyl and aryl halides, polyhalogen derivatives, grignard reagent, allyl & vinylic halides.
Allyl & Vinylic Halides
5. Questions & Answers on Oxygen Containing Organic Compounds
The section contains questions and answers on preparation and reactions of alcohols, phenols, ethers, oxiranes, glycols, glycerol, aldehydes, ketones, benzaldehyde. aldehydes, tautomerism, physical and chemical properties of carboxylic acids, aldehydes, ketones, acid chlorides and anhydrides, amides, esters, saponification, claisen and cross claisen condensation.
6. Questions on Nitrogen Containing Organic Compounds
The section contains questions on enamines, physical and chemical properties of Amines, aromatic amines preparation and properties, benzene diazonium chloride, preparation of amines and nitro compounds.
7. Questions & Answers on Stereochemistry
The section contains questions and answers on stereochemistry, stereoisomers, polarimeter, enantiomerism, chilarity, enantiomers, diastereomers and meso structures.
Meso – Structures
8. Questions on Heterocyclic Compounds
The section contains questions on five membered rings, structure and source of pyridine compounds, electrophilic and nucleophilc substitution in pyridine.
Five Membered Rings
Structure of Pyridine
Source of Pyridine Compounds
Electrophilic Substitution in Pyridine
Nucleophilc Substitution in Pyridine
Reduction of Pyridine
9. Questions & Answers on Polymerisation & Biomolecules
The section contains questions and answers on macromolecules, radical vinyl polymerisation, copolymerisation, coordination and step reaction polymerisation, amino acids, dna and rna.
Macromolecules – 1
Macromolecules – 2
Free Radical Vinyl Polymerisation
Step Reaction Polymerisation
Amino Acids, DNA and RNA
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Organic Chemistry!