Our 1000+ “Data Structures & Algorithms – Part 2” (along with 1000+ “Data Structure – Part 1”) questions and answers focuses on all areas of Data Structures & Algorithms subject covering 200+ topics in Data Structures & Algorithms. One can read Part 1 Here. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Data Structures & Algorithms. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Data Structures & Algorithms comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Data Structures & Algorithms interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Data Structures & Algorithms with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Data Structures & Algorithms Subject
Who should Practice these Data Structures & Algorithms Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Data Structures & Algorithms
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Data Structures & Algorithms – Part 2 Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Searching
The section contains questions and answers on linear and binary search iteratives, linear search recursive, jump search, uniform binary search and fibonacci search.
Linear Search Iterative
Linear Search Recursive
Binary Search Iterative
Uniform Binary Search
2. Questions on Sorting
The section contains questions on sorting techniques like selection sort, bubble sort, merge sort, pancake sort, insertion sort, quicksort, shellsort, heapsort, introsort, timsort, binary tree sort, comb sort, gnome sort, bogosort, sleep sort, lsd radix sort, inplace merge sort, bottom-up mergesort, counting sort, odd even and permutation sort.
3. Questions & Answers on String Matching
The sections covers questions and answers on rabin-karp and quick search algorithms.
|Rabin-Karp Algorithm||Quick Search Algorithm|
4. Questions on Number Theory
The sections covers questions on euclids algorithm, strassens algorithm, permutations and combinations generation, partitions and subsets generation, inclusion and exclusion principles.
5. Questions & Answers on Computational Geometry
The sections covers questions and answers on closest pair problem, quickhull and chan’s algorithm.
Closest Pair Problem
6. Questions on Graph Search
The sections covers questions on depth first search, non recursive dfs, breadth first search and best first search.
Depth First Search
Non-recursive Depth First Search
Breadth First Search
Best First Search
7. Questions & Answers on Minimum Spanning Tree
The sections covers questions and answers on minimum spanning tree, kruskal’s and prim’s algorithm.
Minimum Spanning Tree
8. Questions on Shortest Path
The sections covers questions on dijkstra’s algorithm, bellman ford and floyd warshall algorithms.
9. Questions & Answers on Flow Networks
The sections covers questions and answers on maximum flow problem.
|Maximum Flow Problem|
10. Questions on Matching
The sections covers questions on stable marriage problem and maximum bipartite matching.
|Stable Marriage Problem||Maximum Bipartite Matching|
11. Questions & Answers on Minimum Cut
The sections covers questions and answers on minimum cut.
12. Questions on Bipartite Graphs
The sections covers questions on complete bipartite graph, bipartite graphs and its properties.
Properties of Bipartite Graphs
|Complete Bipartite Graph|
13. Questions & Answers on Recursion
The sections covers questions and answers on recursion, factorial using recursion, fibonacci using recursion, sting reversal using recursion, matrix multiplication, gcd and lcm using recursion, decimal to binary conversions, length of a string, array, linked list using recursion, recursive selection sort, searching element in array and linkedlist by using recursion.
14. Questions on Greedy Algorithms
The sections covers questions on fractional knapsack problem and huffman code.
|Fractional Knapsack Problem||Huffman Code|
15. Questions & Answers on Backtracking
The sections covers questions and answers on backtracking, eight queens and n queens problem.
Eight Queens Problem
|N Queens Problem|
16. Questions on Dynamic Programming
The sections covers questions on dynamic programming, fibonacci using dynamic programming, coin change problem, kadane algorithm, longest increasing subsequence, rod cutting, minimum no of jumps, 0/1 knapsack problem, matrix chain multiplication, longest common subsequence, edit distance problem, wagner-fischer algorithm, balanced partition, dice throw problem and counting boolean parenthesizations.
17. Questions & Answers on Cryptography
The sections covers questions and answers on monoalphabetic cipher, morse code, polyalphabetic and vigenere cipher.
Morse Code – 1
Morse Code – 2
18. Questions on Checksum, Complexity Classes & NP Complete Problems
The sections covers questions on hamming code, hamiltonian path problem, p, np, np-hard and np-complete complexity classes.
P, NP, NP-hard, NP-complete Complexity Classes
|Hamiltonian Path Problem|
19. Questions & Answers on Page Replacement Algorithms
The sections covers questions and answers on optimal page replacement and first in first out algorithm.
|Optimal Page Replacement Algorithm||First-in, First-out Algorithm (FIFO)|
20. Questions on Miscellaneous
The sections covers questions on topological sorting, quickselect, coordinate compression and square root decomposition.
Square Root Decomposition
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Data Structures & Algorithms!