Our 1000+ Corrosion Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Corrosion Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Corrosion Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Corrosion Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Corrosion Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Corrosion Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Corrosion Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Corrosion Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Corrosion Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Corrosion Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Corrosion Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Corrosion Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Corrosion Principles
The section contains questions and answers on corrosion and its classification, corrosion damage, corrosion rate expression, corrosion electrochemical aspects, oxygen and velocity effect, corrosive concentration, temperature and galvanic coupling effects.
2. Questions on Eight Forms of Corrosion
The section contains questions on eight forms of corrosion are uniform corrosion, galvanic corrosion, crevice corrosion, pitting corrosion, intergranular corrosion, selective leaching, erosion and stress corrosion. It also contains questions on corrosion fatigue, hydrogen damage, cavitation and fretting corrosion.
3. Questions & Answers on Corrosion Testing
The section contains questions and answers on plastics and elastomers corrosion, exposure techniques and its factors.
Exposure Techniques and its Factors – 1
Exposure Techniques and its Factors – 2
|Corrosion of Plastics and Elastomers|
4. Questions on Materials
The section contains questions on metals, alloys, thermoplastics, thermosetters and other nonmetallics.
Metals and Alloys – 1
Metals and Alloys – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Corrosion Prevention
The section contains questions and answers on material selection and design, cathodic and anodic protection, corrosion prevention inhibitors and coatings.
Material Selection and Design – 1
Material Selection and Design – 2
Cathodic and Anodic Protection – 1
Cathodic and Anodic Protection – 2
Coatings – 1
Coatings – 2
6. Questions on Mineral Acids
The section contains questions on sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids.
Nitric Acid and Hydrochloric Acid
|Hydrofluoric Acid and Phosphoric Acid|
7. Questions & Answers on Other Environments
The section contains questions and answers on organic acids, alkalies, atmospheric and biological corrosion, sea and fresh water, soil and aerospace, petroleum industry, liquid metals and fused salts.
Sea Water and Fresh Water
Soil and Aerospace
Liquid Metals and Fused Salts
8. Questions on Modern Theory Principles
The section contains questions on thermodynamics, polarization and passivity.
Thermodynamics – 1
Thermodynamics – 2
Polarization – 1
Polarization – 2
9. Questions & Answers on Modern Theory Applications
The section contains questions and answers on corrosion behavior prediction and corrosion rate measurement.
|Predicting Corrosion Behavior||Corrosion Rate Measurement|
10. Questions on High Temperature Corrosion
The section contains questions on high temperature corrosion and materials.
High Temperature Corrosion – 1
High Temperature Corrosion – 2
|High Temperature Materials|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Corrosion Engineering!