Our 1000+ Chemical Technology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Chemical Technology subject covering 100+ topics in Chemical Process Technology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Chemical Process Technology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Chemical Industry comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Chemical Technology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Chemical Technology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Chemical Technology Subject
Who should Practice these Chemical Technology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Chemical Process Technology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Chemical Technology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Chemical Technology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Chemical Industries
The section contains questions and answers on chemical industries, organic and inorganic chemicals.
2. Questions on Unit Operations and Unit Process
The section contains questions on unit operations and unit process.
|Unit Operations||Unit Process|
3. Questions & Answers on Inorganic Chemical Industries
The section contains questions and answers on inorganic chemical industries general principles, sulfur, acetylene, oxygen, nitrogen, ammonia, urea, nitric and sulfuric acid, fuels and industrial gases, ammonium nitrate, cryogenics, fertilizer and phosphurus industry, phosphoric acid, sodium, calcium and nitrogen Phosphate, electrochemical industries, graphite, electroorganic chemicals, chlorine and naoh, cement, water, lime, air, nuclear materials, uranium, expolsives, hydrazine and propellants.
4. Questions on Natural Products
The section contains questions on edible and essential oils, soaps, detergents, paints, pigments, carbohydrates, starch derivatives, fermentation, food industry, pulp, paper, cellulose, coal industry and petroleum.
Edible & Essential Oils
Paints, Varnishes & Pigments
Petroleum – 1
Petroleum – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Synthetic Organic Chemical Industries
The section contains questions and answers on petrochemicals, c1 compounds like methanol, chloromethanes, trichloroethylene and perchloroethylene. C2 compounds like ethanol, vinyl chloride, ethylene oxide and vinyl acetate. C3 compounds like isopropanol, acetone, cumene, acrylonitrile, isoprene and styrene. The section also contains questions on C4 compounds, butadiene, aromatics, hydrodealkylation, phenol, aniline, dyes, pesticides, parathion, pharmaceutical industries, penicillin and biotechnology.
6. Questions on Polymerization Industries
The section contains questions on ethenic polymers, polycondensation, fibres, composite materials, polymerization and polyurethanes.
7. Questions & Answers on Polycondensation Process Industries
The section contains questions and answers on phenol formaldehyde, epoxy resins and polyurethanes manufactures.
Manufacture of Phenol Formaldehyde
Manufacture of Epoxy Resins
|Manufacture of Polyurethanes|
8. Questions on Metallurgical Industries
The section contains questions on iron, steel, aluminum, copper, lead, zinc, amalgam metallurgy, non ferrous and noble metals.
9. Questions & Answers on Pollution Control & Toxic Chemicals
The section contains questions and answers on air and water pollution, pollution control, government authority india and sample industry.
Govt. Auth. India
10. Questions on Processings of Products from Living Matter
The section contains questions on cellulose production, sugar manufacture and recovery, starch industry, fats, waxes, alkaloids and proteins.
Production of Cellulose
Manufacture of Sugar from Cane
Recovery of Sugar
Fats and Waxes
Alkaloids and Proteins
11. Questions & Answers on Biochemical and Photographic Industry
The section contains questions and answers on enzymes, photographic paper manufacture and colour photography.
Manufacture of Photographic Paper
12. Questions on Small-Scale Inorganic Products
The section contains questions on waterglass manufacture, abrasives and adsorbents production.
Manufacture of Waterglass
|Production of Adsorbents|
13. Questions & Answers on Application of Computers to Chemical Industry
The section contains questions and answers on engineering tools, chemical technology, softwares, computers history, software packages and process design.
History of Computers
Computer in Chemical
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Chemical Technology!