Our 1000+ Unit Processes questions and answers focuses on all areas of Unit Processes subject covering 100+ topics in Unit Processes. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Unit Processes. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Unit Processes comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Unit Processes interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Unit Processes with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Unit Processes Subject
Who should Practice these Unit Processes Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Unit Processes Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Unit Processes
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Unit Processes Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Applications of Thermodynamic in Unit Processes
The section contains questions and answers on equilibrium constants and conversions.
|Equilibrium Constants and Conversions|
2. Questions on Chemical Process Kinetics
The section contains questions on reactions and its types.
|Types of Reactions||Reactions|
3. Questions & Answers on Nitration
The section contains questions and answers on nitrating agents, nitrate estates, nitration of organic solvent as well as paraffinic hydrocarbons, types of process equipments, mixed acids and preparations.
Nitration of Organic Solvent
Nitration of Paraffinic Hydrocarbons
Thermodynamics of Nitration
Types of Process Equipments
Mixed Acids for Nitration
4. Questions on Amination by Reduction
The section contains questions on reduction and its methods, equipment and its process, types of reductions and sulfide reduction.
Amination by Reductions
Methods of Reduction
Equipments and Processes
Types of Reductions
5. Questions & Answers on Halogenation
The section contains questions on halogenation, types of reactions and also types of chlorination and chlorination agents.
Types of Reactions
Types of chlorination
Types of Chlorinating Agents
6. Questions on Sulfonation and Sulfation
The section contains questions on sulphonation, sulfides, sulfonates, sulfates, benzene, sulfoxidation, chemical structures, catalyst and desulfonation reactions.
7. Questions & Answers on Amination by Ammonolysis
The section contains questions and answers on aminating agents with hydrocarbon and hydroammonolysis, aminating reactions, physical and chemical properties, kinetics of ammonolysis and technical manufacturing of amino compound.
8. Questions on Oxidation
The section contains questions and answers on types of oxidative reactions, oxidizing agents, liquid phase oxidation with oxygen and also oxidizing compound, kinetics and thermodynamics.
9. Questions & Answers on Hydrogenation
The section contains questions on hydrogen- introduction, properties and production, catalytic hydrogenation, hydrogenolysis reactions, material of construction and industrial processes.
10. Questions on Hydrocarbon Synthesis and Hydroformylation
The section contains questions and answers on catalyst, commercial operation, synol and isosynthesis processes.
Catalyst – 1
Catalyst – 2
Processes of Fischer Synthesis
Synol and Isosynthesis Processes
11. Questions & Answers on Esterification
The section contains questions on catalystic esterification, manufacturing, esterification of carboxylic acid and derivatives, esters of inorganic acids, esterification practice and completing.
12. Questions on Hydrolysis
The section contains questions on hydrolysis definitions, scope and equipments, technical operations and preparations.
Hydrolysis Definition and Scope
Materials Susceptible to Hydrolysis
Thermodynamics and Kinetics
Equipments for Hydrolysis
13. Questions & Answers on Alkylation
The section contains questions on types of alkylated compounds and alkylation with agents, factors controlling alkylation and effects of alkylation.
Types of Alkylated Compounds
Types of Alkylation
Factors Controlling Alkylation
Effects of Alkylation
14. Questions on Principles of Polymer Chemistry
The sections covers questions on methods and reactions of polymerization.
Chemistry of Polymerization Reaction
|Methods of Polymerization|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Unit Processes!