C++ Programming Multiple Choice Questions Highlights- 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) in C++ Programming with a detailed explanation of every question.
- These MCQs cover theoretical concepts, true-false(T/F) statements, fill-in-the-blanks and match the following style statements.
- These MCQs also cover lots of code, code snippets and/or complete programs.
- These MCQs are organized chapterwise and each Chapter is futher organized topicwise.
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic of a given Chapter in C++ Programming Subject.
Who should Practice C++ Programming MCQs?– Students who are preparing for college tests and exams such as mid-term tests and semester tests on C++ Programming.
- Students who are preparing for Online/Offline Tests/Contests in C++ Programming.
– Students who wish to sharpen their knowledge of C++ Programming Subject.
- Anyone preparing for Aptitude test in C++ Programming.
- Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
- Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
- All - Experienced, Freshers and College / School Students.
C++ Programming ChaptersHere's the list of chapters on the "C++ Programming" subject covering 100+ topics. You can practice the MCQs chapter by chapter starting from the 1st chapter or you can jump to any chapter of your choice.
- Basics Concepts of C++
- Types, Pointers, Arrays & Structures in C++
- Functions, Namespaces & Exceptions in C++
- Source Files, Classes and Operator Overloading in C++
- Derived Classes, Templates & Exception Handling in C++
- Class Hierarchies, Library & Containers
- Algorithms, Objects & Iterators in C++
- Strings, Streams & Numerics in C++
- C++ Advanced
1. Basics Concepts of C++
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on basics, oops concepts, c++ concepts, static constant keyword, differences between c and c++.
2. Types, Pointers, Arrays & Structures in C++
The section contains questions and answers on integer, float, character and boolean types. It also contains arrays, pointers, references and structures.
3. Functions, Namespaces & Exceptions in C++
The section contains MCQs on function declaration and overloading, operators and statements, values and arguments, macros, namespaces and exceptions.
4. Source Files, Classes and Operator Overloading in C++
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on classes and functions, fiend function, objects and operators, operator overloading, constructors and destructors, subscripting and dereferencing and other string classes.
5. Derived Classes, Templates & Exception Handling in C++
The section contains questions and answers on different types of classes like abstract, derived and their hierarchies, different types of templates like simple string and function and their derivation and specialization. The section also has error and exception handling, different types of exceptions and their resource management.
6. Class Hierarchies, Library & Containers
The section contains MCQs on different aspects of a container which includes creation and design of new containers, vectors and sequences, types of inheritance and various class hierarchies, sequences like seq_con array class, seq_con vector class, stl – pair and heap, vtable, vptr, generators, array type manipulations, tuples, complex library, valarray, bitset and class relationships.
7. Algorithms, Objects & Iterators in C++
The section contains multiple choice questions and answers on different types of algorithms like C style, standard library, modifying sequence and non modifying sequence, different types of iterators, stl algorithms, functors, sequences, containers and allocators.
8. Strings, Streams & Numerics in C++
The section contains questions and answers on basic strings and their characters, I/O streams, file and string streams, standard library and mathematical applications like numeric limits, file handling, vector arithmetic and random numbers.
9. C++ Advanced
The section contains MCQs on lambda expressions and command line arguments.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master C++ Programming!