Our 1000+ Electrical Measurements questions and answers focuses on all areas of Electrical Measurements subject covering 100+ topics in Electrical Measurements. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Electrical Measurements. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Electrical Measurements comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Electrical Measurements interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Electrical Measurements with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Electrical Measurements Subject
Who should Practice these Electrical Measurements Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Electrical Measurements Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Electrical Measurements
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Electrical Measurements Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Measurement of Resistance
The section contains questions and answers on bridges basics, bridge circuits advantages, wheatstone bridge balance condition and sensitivity, wheatstone bridge applications, limitations and measurement errors, kelvin bridge, earth resistance measurement, merger and its applications.
2. Questions on Measurement of Inductance and Capacitance
The section contains questions on ac bridges basics, sources and detectors, bridge balance equation, capacitance and inductance comparison bridge, anderson and schering bridge, high voltage schering bridge, maxwell’s inductance capacitance bridge, maxwell bridge limitations, bridges grounding and shielding.
3. Questions & Answers on Extension of Instrument Ranges
The section contains questions and answers on shunts and multipliers, instrument transformers and its advantages, current transformers errors and design features, c.t. and p.t. differences, potential transformers error reduction and characteristics.
4. Questions on Measurement of Power and Related Parameters
The section contains questions on dynamometer type wattmeter, dynamometer wattmeter errors, induction type single phase energy meter, lag adjustment devices, friction and overload compensation, phase sequence indicator, single phase energy meters errors and adjustments.
5. Questions & Answers on Electronic Instruments
The section contains questions and answers on electronic instruments advantages, electronic voltmeter and multimeter, digital voltmeter and its performance, successive approximation and ramp type dvm, potentiometric and dual slope integrating type dvm, autoranging, digital multimeter and qmeter.
6. Questions on Oscilloscopes
The section contains questions on oscilloscope, cathode ray tube, signal display principles, delay line, cro front panel controls, time base, time base generator principle, ttl triggering, dual trace and beam oscilloscope, acquisition methods, digital storage oscilloscope, cro measurements and applications.
7. Questions & Answers on Data Acquisition System
The section contains questions and answers on data acquisition system objectives, analog and digital data acquisition system, pc based, single and multiple channel data acquisition system.
Objectives of Data Acquisition System
Analog Data Acquisition System
Digital Data Acquisition System
Single Channel Data Acquisition System
Multiple Channel Data Acquisition System
PC based Data Acquisition System
8. Questions on Transducers
The section contains questions on process control system, transducers, transducers classification and characteristics, potentiometric resistance transducers, strain gauges operation and types, strain gauge measurement technique, resistance temperature detector, thermistor, pressure sensor, inductive and capacitive transducers, thermoelectric, piezoelectric and photoelectric transducers.
9. Questions & Answers on Display Devices
The section contains questions and answers on recording data objectives and requirements.
|Objectives and Requirements of Recording Data|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Electrical Measurements!