Our 1000+ Linear Integrated Circuits questions and answers focuses on all areas of Linear Integrated Circuits subject covering 100+ topics in Linear Integrated Circuits. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Linear Integrated Circuits. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Linear Integrated Circuits comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Linear Integrated Circuits interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Linear Integrated Circuits with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Linear Integrated Circuits Subject.
Who should Practice these Linear Integrated Circuits Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Linear Integrated Circuits Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Linear Integrated Circuits.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Linear Integrated Circuits Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Operational Amplifier
The section contains questions and answers on operational amplifier internal circuit, differential amplifier and circuit configuration.
Differential Amplifier and Circuit Configuration
Operational Amplifier Internal Circuit – 1
Operational Amplifier Internal Circuit – 2
Operational Amplifier Internal Circuit – 3
Operational Amplifier Internal Circuit – 4
2. Questions on IC FABRICATION
The section contains questions on integrated circuits, types and manufacturers design, ic chip size and circuit complexity, basic planar process, active and passive components of ic, fet fabrication, thin and thick film technology.
3. Questions & Answers on Operational Amplifier Characteristics
The section contains questions and answers on integrated circuit package type, pin configuration, data sheets interpreting, ideal operational amplifier, open loop op-amp configuration, block diagram representation, voltage series and shunt feedback amplifiers, differential amplifiers with multiple op-amp.
4. Questions on Operational Amplifier Fundamentals
The section contains questions on input offset voltage and current, input bias current, thermal drift, variation effect in power supply voltage on offset voltage.
Input Offset Voltage – 1
Input Offset Voltage – 2
Input Offset Voltage – 3
Input Bias Current
Input Offset Current and Total Output Offset Voltage
Effect of Variation in Power Supply Voltage on Offset Voltage
5. Questions & Answers on Practical Limitations of Op Amp Circuits
The section contains questions and answers on noise, common mode configuration and rejection ratio, frequency response, open loop voltage gain as a function of frequency, closed loop frequency response and slew rate.
6. Questions on Operational Amplifier Applications
The section contains questions on dc and ac amplifiers, ac amplifiers with single supply voltage, peaking amplifier, summing, scaling and averaging amplifier, instrumentation amplifier, high frequency op-amp equivalent circuit, voltage to current and current to voltage converter, very high input impedance circuit, log and antilog amplifier, multiplier and divider, integrator and differentiator.
7. Questions & Answers on Active Filters
The section contains questions and answers on active filters, first and second order low pass butterworth filter, higher order filters, band pass filter, band reject and all-pass filters.
Active Filters – 1
Active Filters – 2
First Order Low Pass Butterworth Filter
Second Order Low Pass Butterworth Filter
First & Second-Order High Pass Butterworth Filter and Higher Order Filters
Band Pass Filter
Band-Reject and All-Pass Filters
8. Questions on Comparators and Waveform Generators
The section contains questions on sine wave oscillator principles, square wave generator, triangular and sawtooth wave generator, comparator, voltage limiter and schmitt trigger, high speed and precision type comparator.
9. Questions & Answers on D-A and A-D Converters
The section contains questions and answers on dac techniques, a to d converter, dac and adc specifications.
Basic DAC Techniques – 1
Basic DAC Techniques – 2
A to D Converter – 1
A to D Converter – 2
DAC / ADC Specification
10. Questions on APPLICATIONS OF OPAMP
The section contains questions on peak detector, sampling, hold circuit, clippers and clampers.
|Clippers and Clampers||Peak Detector, Sampling & Hold Circuit and Absolute-Value Output Circuit|
11. Questions & Answers on 555 Timer
The section contains questions and answers on 555 timer as a monostable and astable multivibrator.
|555 Timer as a Monostable Multivibrator||555 Timer as an Astable Multivibrator|
12. Questions on Phase Locked Loops
The section contains questions on phase locked loops principles, phase detector, voltage controlled oscillator, pll applications, ic voltage regulator, monotholic phase locked loop, switching regulator and power amplifiers.
Basic Principles of Phase-Locked Loops
Phase Detector / Comparator
Voltage Controlled Oscillator
IC Voltage Regulator
Monolithic Phase-Locked Loop
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Linear Integrated Circuits!