Our 1000+ Basic Electrical Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Basic Electrical Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Basic Electrical Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Basic Electrical Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Basic Electrical Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Basic Electrical Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Basic Electrical Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Basic Electrical Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Basic Electrical Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Basic Electrical Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Basic Electrical Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Basic Electrical Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Simple DC Networks
The section contains questions and answers on series circuits, parallel networks, power, energy, resistivity, temperature coefficient, kirchhoffs current and voltage laws.
Series Circuits and Parallel Networks
Kirchhoff’s Current Law
Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law
Temperature Coefficient of Resistance
2. Questions on Network Theorems
The section contains questions on kirchhoffs laws and network solutions, mesh and nodal analysis, superposition theorem, thevenins theorem, norton theorem, source transformations, maximum power transfer, delta star and star delta transformations.
Kirchhoff’s Laws and Network Solutions
Delta Star Transformation
Star Delta Transformation
Maximum Power Transfer
3. Questions & Answers on Capacitance and Capacitors
The section contains questions and answers on capacitors, charge and voltage, capacitance, capacitors in parallel and series, electric fields, electric flux density, relative permittivity, composite dielectric capacitor, charging and discharging currents, growth and decay, cr networks transients, dielectric strength and displacement current, capacitor and capacitance types.
4. Questions on Electromagnetism
The section contains questions on magnetic field and its direction, magnetic flux characteristics, solenoid magnetic field, force determination, electromagnetic induction, induced emf direction and magnitude of emf induced in a coil.
5. Questions & Answers on Simple Magnetic Circuits
The section contains questions and answers on magnetomotive force, magnetic constant, relative permeability, magnetic circuit ohms law, reluctance and b/h characteristic determination.
Magnetomotive Force and Magnetic Field Strength
Permeability of Free Space or Magnetic Constant
Ohm’s Law for a Magnetic Circuit
Determination of the B/H Characteristic
6. Questions on Inductance in a DC Circuit
The section contains questions on inductive and non-inductive circuits, ferromagnetic cored inductor, inductive circuit growth, growth and decay analysis, lr networks transients, mutual inductance, coupling coefficient, coils connected in series, inductor and inductance types.
7. Questions & Answers on Alternating Voltage and Current
The section contains questions and answers on alternating emf, waveform terms and definitions, average and rms values of an alternating current, sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal currents and voltages, sinusoidal alternating quantities and phasor diagrams.
8. Questions on Single Phase Series Circuits
The section contains questions on alternating current in a resistive and inductive circuits, mechanical analogy of an inductive circuit, resistance and inductance in series, current and voltage in inductive and capacitive circuits.
9. Questions & Answers on Network Theorems Applied to AC Networks
The section contains questions and answers on kirchhoff’s law and network solution.
|Kirchhoff’s Law and Network Solution|
10. Questions on Resonance in AC Circuits
The section contains questions on frequency variation in a series rlc circuit, quality factor, resonance oscillation energy, bandwidth, selectivity, voltages and current in a series rlc circuit.
Frequency Variation in a Series RLC Circuit
Oscillation of Energy at Resonance
Voltages in a Series RLC Circuit
The Current in a Series RLC Circuit
11. Questions & Answers on Single-Phase Parallel Networks
The section contains questions and answers on basic ac parallel circuits, simple parallel circuits and parallel impedance circuits.
Basic AC Parallel Circuits
Simple Parallel Circuits
|Parallel Impedance Circuits|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Basic Electrical Engineering!