Our 1000+ Basic Civil Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Basic Civil Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Basic Civil Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Basic Civil Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Basic Civil Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Basic Civil Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Basic Civil Engineering with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Basic Civil Engineering Subject.
Who should Practice these Basic Civil Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Basic Civil Engineering Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Basic Civil Engineering.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Basic Civil Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Materials for Construction
The section contains questions and answers on classification and properties of stones and timber, sand and aluminium properties, lime classification, cement properties, ingredients and manufacturing of cement, cement types and grades, bricks types, qualities and manufacturing of bricks, types and manufacturing of tiles, timber seasoning and defects, paint types, varnish, fine and coarse aggregates, sieve analysis, glass, rubber, pvc, adhesives and cost effective materials.
2. Questions on Building Construction
The section contains questions on structures types, building components, foundations, mortar, stone and brick masonry, composition and Properties of concrete, doors and windows, manufacturing and testing of concrete, Types and coverings of roof and floor, stairs, plastering, painting, damp proofing, rcc, psc and ferro-cement, construction techniques, building services and maintenance.
3. Questions & Answers on Basic Surveying
The section contains questions and answers on surveying terms, chain, compass and plane table surveying, levelling equipments and methods, contouring and edm.
Basic Surveying Terms
Plane Table Surveying
Equipments Used in Levelling
Methods of Levelling
EDM – Total Station
4. Questions on Other Major Topics in Civil Engineering
The section contains questions on environmental and sustainable engineering, wastewater and solid waste management, environmental cycles, biodiversity and ecology, soil properties geotechnical engineering and investigation, highway and railway engineering, harbour, urban and airport engineering, irrigation types, dams, weirs, impact assessment, computer aided design and auto-cad.
5. Questions & Answers on Disaster Resistant Buildings and IS Codes
The section contains questions on is codes, disaster management and planning.
|Disaster Management and Planning||IS Codes|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Basic Civil Engineering!