Our 1000+ Engineering Geology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Engineering Geology subject covering 100+ topics in Engineering Geology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Engineering Geology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Engineering Geology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Engineering Geology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Engineering Geology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Engineering Geology Subject
Who should Practice these Engineering Geology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Engineering Geology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Engineering Geology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Engineering Geology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Internal Structure of the Earth
The section contains questions and answers on crust, mantle and core.
|The Crust||The Mantle, The Core|
2. Questions on Geological Work of Natural Resources
The section contains questions on atmosphere and wind geological work.
Geological Work of Atmosphere – 01
Geological Work of Atmosphere – 02
|Geological Work of Wind|
3. Questions & Answers on Structural Features of Rocks
The section contains questions and answers on rocks basics terms.
|Rocks Basic Terms|
4. Questions on Folds and Folding
The section contains questions on folds parts and classifications, folding causes and miscellaneous types.
Parts of a Fold
Classification of Folds – 01
Classification of Folds – 02
Classification of Folds – 03
Classification of Folds and Miscellaneous Types
Causes of Folding – 01
Causes of Folding – 02
5. Questions & Answers on Faults and Faulting
The section contains questions and answers on fault terminology, faults classification, faulting effects, faulting recognition and faults considerations.
6. Questions on Joints and jointing
The section contains questions on joints terminology, joints classification, joints occurrence, joints origin and engineering considerations.
Classification of Joints – 01
Classification of Joints – 02
Occurrence of Joints
Origin of Joints and Engineering Considerations
7. Questions & Answers on The Study of Minerals
The section contains questions and answers on physical properties, formation and descriptive study of minerals.
8. Questions on The Study of Rocks
The section contains questions on igneous rocks, composition, texture and forms of igneous rocks, important igneous and sedimentary rocks, structures and classification of sedimentary rocks, metamorphism structures and their factors, metamorphism kinds and important metamorphism rocks.
9. Questions & Answers on Economic Mineral Deposits
The section contains questions and answers on ore deposits origin and mineral resources of india.
Origin of Ore Deposits
Mineral Resources of India – 01
|Mineral Resources of India – 02|
10. Questions on Groundwater
The section contains questions and answers on sources and zonal distribution of groundwater, water bearing qualities of rocks, aquifer types and functions, different rocks as aquifer and groundwater considerations.
Sources and Zonal Distribution of Groundwater
Water Bearing Qualities of Rocks
Types of Aquifer and Aquifer Functions
Different Rock as Aquifers
Engineering Considerations of Groundwater
11. Questions & Answers on Earthquakes
The section contains questions and answers on terminology, earthquakes classification and quake resistant buidings.
Terminology – 01
Terminology – 02
Classification of Earthquakes
Causes of Earthquakes
Quake Resistant Buildings
12. Questions on Mass movements
The section contains questions and answers on mass movements types and causes, monitoring and mass movement controls.
Types of Mass Movements
Causes of Mass Movements – 01
Causes of Mass Movements – 02
Monitoring and Control of Mass Movements
13. Questions & Answers on Dams and Reservoirs
The section contains questions and answers on dams types, geological characters for investigation, reservoirs and their types.
Types of Dams – 01
Types of Dams – 02
Geological Characters for Investigation
Reservoirs and their Types
Geological Investigations and Silting
14. Questions on Tunnels
The section contains questions and answers on geological investigations, tunnels and their types.
|Tunnels and their Types||Geological Investigations|
15. Questions & Answers on Engineering Properties of Rocks
The section contains questions and answers on rocks as materials for construction.
|Rocks as Materials for Construction – 01||Rocks as Materials for Construction – 02|
16. Questions on Physiographic Features
The section contains questions and answers on mountains, valleys and lakes.
17. Questions & Answers on Engineering Properties of Rocks
The section contains questions and answers on works of streams, rivers and sea.
Works of Streams and Rivers – 01
Works of Streams and Rivers – 02
|Works of Sea|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Engineering Geology!