Our 1000+ Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates questions and answers focuses on all areas of Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates subject covering 100+ topics in Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Civil Engineering Drawing and Estimates interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Civil Engineering Drawing with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Civil Engineering Drawing Subject
Who should Practice these Civil Engineering Drawing Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Civil Engineering Drawing Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Civil Engineering Drawing
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Civil Engineering Drawing Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Lettering Practice, Scales & Curves
The section contains questions and answers on lines, lettering, dimensioning, scales, geometrical construction, curves and loci points.
Lines, Lettering and Dimensioning
Curves Used in Engineering Practice
Loci of Points
2. Questions on Orthographic Projection, Projections of Lines, Planes and Solids
The section contains questions on orthographic reading, straight lines and auxiliary planes, solids sections, solids and planes projections.
Projection of Straight Lines
Projections on Auxiliary Planes
Projections of Planes
Projections of Solids
Sections of Solids
3. Questions & Answers on Development of Surfaces, Isometric Projections, Perspective Projections & Transformation of Projections
The section contains questions and answers on surfaces development and intersection, isometric projection, oblique projection, perspective projection, centre of gravity and views conversion.
Development of Surfaces
Intersection of Surfaces
Orthographic Reading and Conversion of Views
Centres of Gravity and Moments of Inertia of Area
4. Questions on Nomography, Computer Aided Drafting & Procedure of Estimating
The section contains questions on nomography, computer aided drafting, measurement units, sizes and dimensions in mks and fps.
Computer Aided Drafting
Units of Measurement and Payment for Various Items
Sizes and Dimensions of Various Works in MKS and FPS
5. Questions & Answers on Methods of Building Estimate & Estimate of Building
The section contains questions and answers on quantity measurement and calculations, arch masonry calculations, masonry platform, water tank, motor garage, single and double room building estimation, circular and hexagonal rooms, office and shop buildings, mixed masonry, line planned and storeyed buildings.
6. Questions on Different Type Roofs, R.C.C. Work and Structure
The section contains questions on jack Arched, flat terraced roof, madras terraced, sloping roof, wooden, steel roof truss, rcc work and rcc structures estimation.
Jack Arched and Flat Terraced Roof
Madras Terraced and Sloping Roof
Wooden and Steel Roof Truss
R.C.C. Work and Amount
Estimation in R.C.C. Structures
7. Questions & Answers on Road Estimating, Sanitary and Water Supply Work
The section contains questions and answers on sanitary works, septic tanks design, water supply works, earthwork estimation, metalled roads estimation and railway lines.
Design of Septic Tanks
Water Supply Works
Estimate of Earthwork by Three Methods
Estimate of Metalled Roads
8. Questions on Irrigation Works, Culverts, Bridges and Wells
The section contains questions on culverts, wells, earthwork estimation and estimates types.
Earthwork and Estimation
Different Types of Estimates
9. Questions & Answers on Analysis of Rates
The section contains questions and answers on basic rates estimation, plastering and pointing analysis, cement and concrete analysis, sanitary and water supply analysis.
Estimation of Basic Rates Occurred
Analysis of Rates of Plastering and Pointing
Analysis of Rates of Cement Concrete
Analysis of Rates for Sanitary and Water Supply
Analysis of Rate of Road Work
10. Questions on Specifications, Estimation of Quantities of Materials and Transport
The section contains questions on materials estimation, general and detailed specifications, general and detailed specifications for modern road and road works.
Estimate of Materials for Different House Parts
General Specifications of Modern Road
Detailed Specifications of Road Work – 1
Detailed Specifications of Road Work – 2
11. Questions & Answers on Rules and Methods of Measurement
The section contains questions and answers on concrete, rcc work, brickwork, woodwork, stone masonry, timber classification, carpenters work, steel and iron work, roof covering, slooping roof, finishing work, water supply, electrical and road work.
12. Questions on Valuation, Reports Technical and Design Data
The section contains questions on values, tax, funds, rents, building construction and culverts, irrigation channel, structural designing and thumb rules, water supply preparation principle and road pavement design.
13. Questions & Answers on P.W.D. Accounts and Procedure for Works
The section contains questions and answers on works, contract system, accounts and railways dealing.
Dealing with Railways
14. Questions on Planning of Building and Colony
The sections covers questions on building and house planning, rooms arrangement and position, residential accommodation classes of employees, residential buildings planning, industrial planning, building bye laws and network development.
Orientation of Building and House Planning
Arrangements of Rooms, Position and Purposes
Residential Accommodation for Various Classes of Employees
Planning Layout of Residential Buildings
Developing a Network
15. Questions & Answers on Village Housing
The section contains questions and answers on planning, house design, general arrangement, construction types and specifications.
House Design and General Arrangement
|Types of Construction and Specification|
16. Questions on Schedule of Rates Metric and F.B. System
The section contains questions on rates schedules for different used materials, workers labour rates and water supply works.
Schedule of Rates for Different Used Material
Labour Rates for Workers
|Schedule of Rates for Water Supply works|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Civil Engineering Drawing!