Our 1000+ Electromagnetic Theory questions and answers focuses on all areas of Electromagnetic Theory subject covering 100+ topics in Electromagnetic Theory. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Electromagnetic Theory. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Electromagnetic Theory comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Electromagnetic Theory interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Electromagnetic Theory with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Electromagnetic Theory Subject.
Who should Practice these Electromagnetic Theory Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Electromagnetic Theory Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Electromagnetic Theory.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Electromagnetic Theory Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Vector Analysis and Applications
The section contains questions and answers on dot and cross product, vector-position, properties and distance.
Dot and Cross Product
Position and Distance Vectors
2. Questions on Coordinate Systems and Transforms
The section contains questions on cartesian, cylindrical and spherical Coordinate System.
Cartesian Coordinate System
Cylindrical Coordinate System
|Spherical Coordinate System|
3. Questions & Answers on Vector Calculus
The section contains questions and answers on gradient, curl, line, surface and volume integrals, theorems like-stokes, green’s, gauss divergence.
Gauss Divergence Theorem
4. Questions on Electrostatic Fields
The section contains questions on coulomb and gauss law with applications, electric field-intensity, density, potential and electrostatic energy and proprties.
Electric Field Intensity
Electric Field Density
Applications of Gauss Law
Relation of E,D,V
Real Time Applications
5. Questions & Answers on Electric Fields in Material Space
The section contains questions on conductors, dielectrics and its strengths, polarization and boundary conditions.
Displacement and Conduction Current
Dielectric Strength and Constant
6. Questions on Electrostatic Boundary Value Problem
The section contains questions on laplace and poisson equations, resistances, capacitances and images.
Poisson and Laplace Equation
Resistances and Capacitances
|Method of Images|
7. Questions & Answers on Magnetostics
The section contains questions and answers on laws like-biot savart, faraday, lenz, ampere and maxwell laws. magnetic field in intensity as well as density and also magnostatic energy and its properties.
Biot Savart Law
Faraday Law, EMF and Lenz Law
Magnetic Field Intensity
Magnetic Field Density
Magnetic Vector Potential
Real Time Applications
8. Questions on Magnetic Forces and Materials
The section contains questions and answers on magnetic force, torque, dipole, materials, energy, circuits and boundary conditions.
Magnetic Force and Lorentz Force
Magnetic Boundary Conditions
Magnetic Energy and Circuits
9. Questions & Answers on Maxwell Equations
The section contains questions on maxwell law 1, 2, 3, 4 and also maxwell law in time static fields as well as time varying fields.
Maxwell Law 1
Maxwell Law 2
Maxwell Law 3
Maxwell Law 4
Maxwell Law in Time Static Fields
Maxwell Law in Time Varying Fields
10. Questions on EM Wave Propagation
The section contains questions and answers on types of polarization, plane waves in free space, dielectrics as well as good conductor, brewster angle and snell law.
11. Questions & Answers on Transmission Lines
The section contains questions on transmission line primary,secondary parameters with equations, power and return loss,standing waves, reflection and transmission coefficients.
12. Questions on Waveguides
The section contains questions on types and properties of waveguides with cut-off frequency and wavelength,
traverse electric, magnetic and electric magnetic waves, transients.
Types of Waveguides
Properties of Waveguides
Cut-off Frequency and Wavelength
Transverse Electric Waves(TE)
Transverse Magnetic Waves(TM)
Transverse Electric Magnetic Waves(TEM)
Phase and Group Velocity
Waveguide Current and Excitation
13. Questions & Answers on Advanced and Tricky Questions
The section contains questions on advanced, tricky, tough questions on electromagnetic theory.
Ticky Electromagnetic Theory Questions
Tough Electromagnetic Theory Questions
|Advanced Electromagnetic Theory Questions|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Electromagnetic Theory!