Our 1000+ Total Quality Management questions and answers focuses on all areas of Total Quality Management subject covering 100+ topics in Total Quality Management. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Total Quality Management. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Total Quality Management comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Total Quality Management interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Total Quality Management with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Total Quality Management Subject
Who should Practice these Total Quality Management Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Total Quality Management Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Total Quality Management
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Total Quality Management Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Basic Concepts of Quality and TQM
The section contains questions and answers on quality definition, product and service quality dimensions, tqm basic cocepts and its characteristics, tqm benefits and barriers, quality gurus like deming, juran and crosby, quality statements and cost.
2. Questions on Customer Satisfaction
The section contains questions on customer satisfaction.
|Customer Satisfaction – 1||Customer Satisfaction – 2|
3. Questions & Answers on TQM Leadership
The section contains questions and answers on quality leaders, leadership styles, quality council and strategic quality planning.
Introduction to Quality Leaders
Strategic Quality Planning
4. Questions on Employee Involvement
The section contains questions on employee motivation, employee empowerment, teams and teamwork, employee performance appraisal, recognition and reward.
Employee Motivation – 1
Employee Motivation – 2
Teams and Teamwork – 1
Teams and Teamwork – 2
Recognition and Reward
5. Questions & Answers on Continuous Process Improvement
The section contains questions and answers on juran trilogy, quality problems, pdca cycle, 5s, kaizen and poka yoke.
Four R’s of Total Improvement
6. Questions on Supplier Partnership
The section contains questions on supplier relations principles, supplier partnering, sourcing and selection, relationship development, supplier certification and rating.
Principles of Supplier Relations
Supplier Selection – 1
Supplier Selection – 2
Supplier Certification and Supplier Rating
7. Questions & Answers on Quality Circles
The section contains questions and answers on quality circles and its elements, quality circle operation process, quality circle benefits and limitations.
Quality Circles – 1
Quality Circles – 2
Elements of Quality Circles – 1
Elements of Quality Circles – 2
Process of Quality Circle Operation
Benefits and Limitations of Quality Circles
8. Questions on Problem Solving Tools
The section contains questions on quality seven tools like flow chart, check sheet, histogram and pareto diagram, scatter diagram and its control chart, affinity diagram, tree diagram, decision tree, arrow and matrix diagram, triz and taguchi loss function.
9. Questions & Answers on Benchmarking & FMEA
The section contains questions and answers on benchmarking concepts and types, failure mode and effect analysis.
Basic Concepts of Benchmarking
Types of Benchmarking – 1
Types of Benchmarking – 2
Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
10. Questions on Control Charts & Process Capability
The section contains questions on tqmr statistics, process capability, variables and attributes control charts.
Statistics for TQMR – 1
Statistics for TQMR – 2
Statistics for TQMR – 3
Control Charts for Variables
Control Charts for Attributes
11. Questions & Answers on Six Sigma Principle
The section contains questions and answers on six sigma concepts and process.
|Basic Concepts of Six Sigma||Six Sigma Process|
12. Questions on Quality Function Deployment
The section contains questions on qfd basic concepts, quality house and qfd process.
Basic Concepts of QFD
House of Quality
13. Questions & Answers on Total Productive Maintenance
The section contains questions and answers on tpm objectives and features, tpm eight pillars, tpm vs tqm relation, total productive maintenance development and measures.
TPM Vs. TQM
Objectives and Features of TPM
Eight Pillars of Total Productive Maintenance
Total Productive Maintenance Development
Measures of Total Productive Maintenance
14. Questions on Performance Measures
The sections covers questions on performance indicators, implementing performance measures strategy and quality awards.
Performance Indicators – 1
Performance Indicators – 2
Performance Indicators – 3
Strategy for implementing Performance Measures
15. Questions & Answers on ISO 9000 & ISO 14000
The section contains questions and answers on iso 9000 quality management system and iso 14000 environmental management system standards.
|ISO 9000 – Quality Management System||ISO 14000 – Environmental Management System Standards|
16. Questions on Reliability
The section contains questions on reliability and its numericals.
|Reliability||Numericals on Reliability|
17. Questions & Answers on Lean Manufacturing
The section contains questions and answers on seven types of wastes, lean manufacturing tools like heijunka, takt time, bottleneck analysis, just-in-time, five lean principles, visual factory, jidoka, lean audit, smart goals, smed and vsm.
18. Questions on Manufacturing New Trends & Agile Manufacturing
The section contains questions on iiot, erp, 3d printing, digital twin and agile manufacturing.
|IIoT, ERP, 3D Printing & Digital Twin||Agile Manufacturing|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Total Quality Management!