Our 1000+ VLSI questions and answers focuses on all areas of VLSI subject covering 100+ topics in VLSI. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on VLSI. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate VLSI comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards VLSI interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in VLSI with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in VLSI Subject.
Who should Practice these VLSI Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of VLSI Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in VLSI.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on VLSI Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Introduction to MOS
The section contains questions and answers on basic mos transistors, vlsi design, nmos and cmos fabrication and bicmos technology.
Basic MOS Transistors-1
Basic MOS Transistors-2
nMOS and CMOS Fabrication
2. Basic Electrical Properties of MOS and BiCMOS Circuits
The section contains questions on nmos, cmos and bicmos inverters, parameters of mos transistors, latch-up in cmos and bicmos logic gates.
Ids versus Vds Relationships
Parameters of MOS Transistors
Characteristics of npn Bipolar Transistors
Latch-up in CMOS
BiCMOS Logic Gates
3. MOS and BiCMOS Circuit Design Processes
The section contains questions and answers on stick diagrams and design rules and layouts.
Design Rules and Layout-1
|Design Rules and Layout-2|
4. Basic Circuit Concepts
The section contains questions on sheet resistance, area capacitance, inverter and propagation delays, drivers, wiring capacitances, mos circuits, differential amplifiers and single stage amplifiers.
5. Scaling of MOS Circuits
The section contains questions on mos circuits scaling factors and its limitations.
Scaling Factors -1
Scaling Factors -2
Limitations of Scaling -1
Limitations of Scaling -2
MOS Circuits Scaling – 1
MOS Circuits Scaling – 2
6. Subsystem Design and Layout
The section contains questions on switch logic, gate and cmos logics, system considerations, clocked sequential circuits and phase locked loops.
Clocked Sequential Circuits
CMOS Logic Gates
Phase Locked Loops
7. Illustration of the Design Process – Computational Elements
The section contains questions and answers on design process, design of alu subsystem and multiplier systems.
Design of ALU Subsystem
8. Memory, Registers and Aspects of System Timing
The section contains questions and answers on storage elements, memory cells and flash memory.
9. Practical Aspects and Testability
The section contains questions on optimization of inverters, design styles using cif code and cad tools, floor layout, system delays, simulators, testing, guidelines for testability, lfsr, scan design techniques, cellular automata, test pattern, fault models, testing combinational and sequential logics, pseudo random test pattern and design for testing.
10. Ultra-Fast VLSI Circuits and Systems – GaAS Technology
The section contains questions and answers on submicron cmos, gallium arsenide, doping process of ga, mesfet, gaas fabrication, device modelling and performance estimation, fet logic inverter, mesfet designs, gaas mesfet logic and fet.
11. MOS Transistor Theory
The section contains questions on mos transistors, nmos and cmos, mos transistor threshold voltage, noise margin and noises in mos devices.
Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) Transistor – 1
Metal Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) Transistor – 2
nMOS and Complementary MOS (CMOS)
MOS Transistor Threshold Voltage
Noise in MOS Device
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master VLSI!