Our 1000+ Engineering Drawing questions and answers focuses on all areas of Engineering Drawing subject covering 100+ topics in Engineering Drawing. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Engineering Drawing. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Engineering Drawing comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Engineering Drawing interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Engineering Drawing with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Engineering Drawing Subject
Who should Practice these Engineering Drawing Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Engineering Drawing Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Engineering Drawing
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Engineering Drawing Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Drawing Instruments, Sheet Layout & Free-Hand Sketching
The section contains questions and answers on sheet layout, machine types drawing, free hand sketching, drawing tools and their uses.
Drawing Tools and their Uses – 1
Drawing Tools and their Uses – 2
|Sheet layout, Types of Machine Drawing and Free-Hand Sketching|
2. Questions on Lines, Lettering and Dimensioning
The section contains questions on different types of lines, system dimensioning, dimensioning types, dimensioning principles and terminology.
3. Questions & Answers on Scales
The section contains questions and answers on representative factor, scales types, plane and diagonal scales.
Representative Factor – 1
Representative Factor – 2
Types of Scales – 1
Types of Scales – 2
Types of Scales – 3
Plane Scales – 1
Plane Scales – 2
Diagonal Scales – 1
Diagonal Scales – 2
4. Questions on Geometrical Construction
The section contains questions on parallel & perpendicular lines construction, drawing regular polygons and tangents, ellipse construction, parabola and hyperbola construction, cycloidal curves and spiral construction.
5. Questions & Answers on Curves used in Engineering Practice
The section contains questions and answers on conic sections basics, evolutes and helix construction, cam, helical springs and screw threads construction.
Basics of Conic Sections – 1
Basics of Conic Sections – 2
Basics of Conic Sections – 3
Construction of Evolutes and Helix
Construction of Helical Springs
Construction of Screw Threads
Helix upon a Cone
6. Questions on Loci of Points & Orthographic Projections
The section contains questions on loci points, bis code, orthographic projections basics and problems, first and third angle projection method.
Loci of Points by Different Methods
Basics of Orthographic Projections
Planes of Projections and Four Quadrants
First Angle Projection Method
Third Angle Projection Method
BIS Code of Practice
Problems on Orthographic Projection
7. Questions & Answers on Projection of Points
The section contains questions and answers on projection of points in first, second, third and fourth Quadrants.
Projection of Points in First Quadrant
Projection of Points in Second Quadrant
Projection of Points in Third Quadrant
Projection of Points in Fourth Quadrant
8. Questions on Projection of Lines
The section contains questions on straight lines projection, line projection, line inclined projection with planes, straight line length and line traces.
9. Questions & Answers on Projection of Planes
The section contains questions and answers on planes basics, planes projection and oblique plane projections.
Basics of Planes
Projection of Planes Parallel to one of the Reference Plane
Projection of Planes Inclined to one of the Reference Plane & Perpendicular to other
Projection of Oblique Plane
10. Questions on Projection of Solids
The section contains questions on solids basics, solids projection with axis inclined and spheres projection.
11. Questions & Answers on Section of Solids
The section contains questions and answers on solids section basics, prisms and pyramids sections, cylinders, cones and spheres sections.
Basics of Section of Solids
Sections of Prisms
Sections of Pyramids
Sections of Cylinders
Sections of Cones
Sections of Spheres
12. Questions on Development & Intersection of Surfaces
The section contains questions on development and intersection of surfaces.
|Development of Surfaces||Intersection of Surfaces|
13. Questions & Answers on Isometric Projection
The section contains questions and answers on isometric axes, lines and planes, isometric drawings of planes, prisms and pyramids, isometric drawings cylinders, cones and spheres.
Isometric Axes, Lines and Planes
Isometric Drawing of Planes or Plane Figures
Isometric Drawing of Prisms and Pyramids
Isometric Drawing of Cylinders
Isometric Drawing of Cones
Isometric Drawing of Spheres
14. Questions on Oblique & Perspective Projection
The sections covers questions on oblique projections, perspective projections definitions and methods, perspective types, circles and solids perspectives.
Definitions and Methods of Perspective Projections
Types of Perspective
Perspectives of Circles and Solids
15. Questions & Answers on Centres of Gravity, Moments of Inertia, Orthographic Reading and Conversion of Views
The section contains questions and answers on centres of gravity, moments of inertia of areas, orthographic reading and views conversion.
Orthographic Reading and Conversion of Views
Centres of Gravity
|Moments of Inertia of Areas|
16. Questions on Screw Threads & Screwed Fastening
The section contains questions on screw threads, bolts, nuts locking arrangements, nut and washers.
Nut and Washers
Locking Arrangements for Nuts
17. Questions & Answers on Computer Aided Drawing, Riveted & Welded Joints
The section contains questions and answers on computer aided drawing, riveted and welded joints.
|Computer Aided Drawing|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Engineering Drawing!