Our 1000+ Analog Communications questions and answers focuses on all areas of Analog Communications subject covering 100+ topics in Analog Communications. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Analog Communications. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Analog Communications comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Analog Communications interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Analog Communications with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Analog Communications Subject
Who should Practice these Analog Communications Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Analog Communications Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Analog Communications
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Analog Communications Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Elements of Communication System
The section contains questions and answers on information source, transmitter, receiver and channel.
Source of Information
2. Questions on Amplitude Modulation
The section contains questions on frequency domain description, single tone modulation, am waves representation and power relations, fdm system, am waves generation, detection and problems, reducing distortion methods, power calculations, balanced modulator, envelope detector and linear modulation.
3. Questions & Answers on Double Sideband Suppressed Carrier Modulation
The section contains questions and answers on time domain description, dsbsc waves generation and coherent detection, hilbert transform, costas loop, dsbsc problems, quadrature carrier multiplexing and dsbsc demodulation.
4. Questions on SSB Modulation
The section contains questions on single side band transmission, ssb-sc representation in time and frequency domain, ssb-sc generation and demodulation, ssb applications, frequency discrimination method, filter method with advantages and disadvantages, phase shift method, vsb generation and applications.
5. Questions & Answers on VSB Modulation
The section contains questions and answers on modulation and demodulation of vsb modulated waves.
|Modulation of VSB Modulated Wave||Demodulation of VSB Modulated Wave|
6. Questions on Side Band Techniques
The section contains questions on am sc waves spectrum, ssb with large carrier, non linear device, chopper and switching circuit.
Spectrum of AM SC Waves
Non Linear Device
SSB with Large Carrier
7. Questions & Answers on Angle Modulation
The section contains questions and answers on frequency modulation and its types, multitone wideband fm, transmission bandwidth, fm stereo multiplexing, direct and variation method, foster seely, zcd, reactance modulator and varactor diode.
8. Questions on Modulation
The section contains questions on frequency translation, frequency division multiplexing, antenna practicality, noise reduction and narrowbanding.
Frequency Division Multiplexing
Practicality of Antenna
Reduction of Noise
9. Questions & Answers on Phase Locked Loop & Pulse Modulation
The section contains questions and answers on phase comparator, pam transition, pulse modulated system noise and pwm.
Bandwidth Requirement for PAM Transition
Noise in Pulse Modulated System
10. Questions on Baseband Data Transmission
The section contains questions on baseband channel and intersymbol interference.
|Baseband Channel||Intersymbol Interference|
11. Questions & Answers on Multiplexing & Sampling of Bandpass Signal
The section contains questions and answers on multiplexing, digital and time division multiplexing, sampling, synchronous and asynchronous tdm.
Time Division Multiplexing
Practical Aspects of Sampling
12. Questions on Noise
The section contains questions on noise in am and fm, noise for dsb-sc, ssb-sc and am waves, threshold effect, phase modulation noise, comparisons between pm and am, fm and pm.
Noise in AM
Noise for DSB-SC
Noise for SSB-SC
Noise for AM Wave
Noise in FM
Threshold Effect in FM
Noise in Phase Modulation
Comparison Between PM and AM
Comparison Between FM and PM
13. Questions & Answers on Receivers & Transducers
The section contains questions and answers on heterodyne and superhetrodyne receiver, rf mixing, am and fm receiver, pre and de emphasis, agc, amplitude limiting and transducers need.
Pre Emphasis and De Emphasis
Need of Transducers
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Analog Communications!