Our 1000+ Digital Communication questions and answers focuses on all areas of Digital Communication covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Digital Communication. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate this which will prepare anyone easily towards Digital communications interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Digital Communication with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Digital Communication Subject
Who should Practice these Digital Communication Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Digital Communication Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Digital Communication
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Digital Communication Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Signals and Spectra
The section contains questions and answers on various aspects of signals and spectra which include signal classification, digital communication signal processing, autocorrelation, concepts of noise, process types and information on baseband systems.
2. Questions on Formatting and Baseband Modulation
The section contains questions on analog signals and its formatting, corruption sources, quantization models, pulse code modulation, baseband transmissions, sampling models and correlative models.
Formatting Analog Information
Pulse Code Modulation
Uniform and Non Uniform Quantization
Baseband Transmission – 1
Baseband Transmission – 2
Sampling and Quantization – 1
Sampling and Quantization – 2
3. Questions & Answers on Baseband Demodulation and Detection
The section contains questions and answers on signals, concepts and types of noises, inter symbol interference, concepts of equalization and non-coherent detection.
Signals and Noises
Intersymbol Interference – 1
Intersymbol Interference – 2
Equalization and Non Coherent Detection
4. Questions on Bandpass Modulation and Detection
The section contains questions on various concepts of digital bandpass modulation, coherent detection and signalling and performance measurement and parameters.
Bandpass Modulation Techniques
5. Questions & Answers on Communication Link Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on techniques underlying the analysis of link budget, error control policies related to the analysis of link budget and noise parameters.
Link Budget Analysis
Link Budget Error Control
6. Questions on Channel Coding
The section contains questions on waveform coding, sampling concepts that include error detection and correction, structured sequences, encoding and decoding using convolutional methods, convolution codes, reed-solomon codes, interleaving codes, concatenated codes, turbo codes, various convolution theorems and sampling techniques.
Error Detection and Correction
Cyclic and Linear Block Codes
Convolution Encoding and Decoding
Reed-Solomon Code Properties
Shannon Hartley Capacity Theorem
7. Questions & Answers on Modulation and Coding Trade-off
The section contains questions and answers on bandwidth efficiency, bandwidth modulation, digital communication system evaluation techniques, trellis coded modulation, amplifier techniques and entropy concepts.
Bandwidth Efficient Modulation
Communication Resources Allocation
Trellis Coded Modulation
PAM, PWM and TDM
Modulation and Multiplexing
Modulation and Entropy
8. Questions on Synchronization
The section contains questions on receiver synchronization and network synchronization concepts.
|Network Synchronization||Receiver Synchronization|
9. Questions & Answers on Multiplexing and Multiple Access
The section contains questions and answers on spread spectrum, LAN techniques and algorithms, INTELSAT, TDM, FDM, their similarities and differences and code division multiple access techniques.
Spread Spectrum, TDMA and FDMA
LAN and Access Algorithm Techniques
TDM and FDM
TDM vs FDM
Spread Spectrum and CDMA
10. Questions on Spread Spectrum Techniques
This section contains questions on pseudo noise sequencing, jamming, frequency hopping, tracking and acquisition techniques, cellular and cipher systems and their secrecy, stream encryption and spread spectrum techniques.
Pseudo Noise Sequence
Acquisition and Tracking
Cipher Systems Secrecy
Stream Encryption Applications
11. Questions & Answers on Encryption and Decryption
This section contains questions and answers on concepts of public key cryptography and pretty good privacy policies.
Public Key Cryptosystems – 1
Public Key Cryptosystems – 2
|Pretty Good Privacy|
12. Questions on Fading Channels
This section contains questions on signal time spreading, mobile radio propagation, diversity techniques, diversity techniques, rake receivers, fading effects and decision theory techniques.
Mobile Radio Propagation
Signal Time Spreading
Fading and Decision Theory Effects
13. Questions & Answers on Digital Communication
This section contains questions and answers on abstraction techniques, layering techniques, protocols, random processes and interfaces.
Abstraction and Layering
ISDN and Interface
14. Questions on Channel Coding
This section contains questions on coding techniques, error detection and correction techniques, interpolation techniques and information coding techniques.
Error Detection and Correction – 1
Error Detection and Correction – 2
Codes and Coding Technique
Information and Coding
15. Questions & Answers on Source Coding
This section contains questions and answers on quantization techniques.
|Quantization – 1||Quantization – 2|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Digital Communication!