This set of Artificial Intelligence Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Frames”.
1. What is the frame?
a) A way of representing knowledge
b) Data Structure
c) Data Type
d) None of the mentioned
2. Frames in artificial intelligence is derived from semantic nets.
Explanation: A frame is an artificial intelligence data structure used to divide knowledge into substructures by representing “stereotyped situations.”.
3. Which of the following elements constitutes the frame structure?
a) Facts or Data
b) Procedures and default values
c) Frame names
d) Frame reference in hierarchy
4. Like semantic networks, frames can be queried using spreading activation.
5. What is Hyponymy relation?
a) A is part of B
b) B has A as a part of itself
c) A is subordinate of B
d) A is superordinate of B
Explanation: In linguistics, a hyponym is a word or phrase whose semantic field is included within that of another word, its hypernym (sometimes spelled hypernym outside of the natural language processing community). In simpler terms, a hyponym shares a type-of relationship with its hypernym.
6. The basic inference mechanism in semantic network in which knowledge is represented as Frames is to follow the links between the nodes.
7. There exists two way to infer using semantic networks in which knowledge is represented as Frames.
1) Intersection Search
2) Inheritance Search
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Artificial Intelligence
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Artificial Intelligence
- Take Artificial Intelligence Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship
- Apply for Computer Science Internship
- Practice Computer Science MCQs
- Buy Artificial Intelligence Books
- Buy Computer Science Books