This set of AI Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced people focuses on “LISP Programming – 3”.
1. LISP machines also are known as ___________
a) AI workstations
b) Time-sharing terminals
c) Super mini computers
d) All of the mentioned
2. What are the two subfields of Natural language processing?
a) context and expectations
b) generation and understanding
c) semantics of pragmatics
d) recognition and synthesis
3. How many ALU(s) is/are control by one control unit is SIMD (single instruction stream, multiple data stream) architecture?
a) one or more ALUs
b) One ALU
c) Only two ALU
d) Impossible to say
4. Which of the following function returns t if the object is a number in LISP?
a) (number <object>)
b) (numberp <object>)
c) (numericp <object>)
d) (numeric <object>)
5. Which of the following have computers traditionally done better than people?
a) storing information
b) responding flexibly
c) computing numerically
d) both storing information & computing numerically
6. The characteristics of the computer system capable of thinking, reasoning and learning are known as ____________
a) machine intelligence
b) human intelligence
c) artificial intelligence
d) virtual intelligence
7. What part of the manufacturing process relate to each stage of the process and to the process as a whole?
a) field service
d) project management
8. The area of AI that investigates methods of facilitating communication between people and computers is ___________
a) natural language processing
b) symbolic processing
c) decision support
9. In the 16th century, a Czech rabbi reportedly created a living clay man whose name has become a synonym for an artificial human. What was the clay man’s name?
10. For speech understanding systems to gain widespread acceptance in office automation, they must feature ____________
a) speaker independence
b) speaker dependence
c) isolated word recognition
d) all of the mentioned
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Artificial Intelligence
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Artificial Intelligence
- Take Artificial Intelligence Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10