This set of Artificial Intelligence Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Statistics AI”.
1. In 1985, the famous chess player David Levy beat a world champion chess program in four straight games by using orthodox moves that confused the program. What was the name of the chess program?
b) CRAY BLITZ
2. The explanation facility of an expert system may be used to ____________
a) construct a diagnostic model
b) expedite the debugging process
c) explain the system’s reasoning process
d) explain the system’s reasoning process & expedite the debugging process
3. Visual clues that are helpful in computer vision include __________
a) color and motion
b) depth and texture
c) height and weight
d) color and motion, depth and texture
4. In which of the following areas may ICAI programs prove to be useful?
a) educational institutions
c) department of Defense
d) all of the mentioned
5. A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
a) Tree Network
b) Star Network
c) Transition Network
d) Complete Network
6. Computers normally solve problem by breaking them down into a series of yes-or-no decisions represented by 1s and 0s. What is the name of the logic that allows computers to assign numerical values that fail somewhere between 0 and 1?
a) Human logic
b) Fuzzy logic
c) Boolean logic
d) Operational logic
7. The company that grew out of research at the MIT AI lab is ____________
a) AI corp
d) Both LMI & Symbolics
8. Which technique is being investigated as an approach to automatic programming?
a) generative CAI
b) specification by example
c) non-hierarchical planning
d) all of the mentioned
9. The primary method that people use to sense their environment is ____________
10. The Newell and Simon program that proved theorems of Principal Mathematical was ____________
a) Elementary Perceiver
b) General Problem Solver
c) Logic Theorist
d) Boolean Algebra
11. The cray X-MP, IBM 3090 and connection machine can be characterized as ____________
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Artificial Intelligence
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Artificial Intelligence
- Take Artificial Intelligence Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10