This set of Artificial Intelligence (AI) MCQs focuses on “Robotics – 2”.
1. Which of the following terms refers to the use of compressed gasses to drive (power) the robot device?
2. With regard to the physics of power systems used operate robots, which statement or statements are most correct?
a) hydraulics involves the compression of liquids
b) hydraulics involves the compression of air
c) pneumatics involve the compression of air
d) chemical batteries produce AC power
3. The original LISP machines produced by both LMI and Symbolics were based on research performed at __________
c) Stanford University
4. Which of the following statements concerning the implementation of robotic systems is correct?
a) implementation of robots CAN save existing jobs
b) implementation of robots CAN create new jobs
c) robotics could prevent a business from closing
d) all of the mentioned
5. Which of the following IS NOT one of the advantages associated with a robotics implementation program?
a) Low costs for hardware and software
b) Robots work continuously around the clock
c) Quality of manufactured goods can be improved
d) Reduced company cost for worker fringe benefits
6. Which of the following “laws” is Asimov’s first and most important law of robotics?
a) robot actions must never result in damage to the robot
b) robots must never take actions harmful to humans
c) robots must follow the directions given by humans
d) robots must make business a greater profit
7. In LISP, the function returns t if <object> is a CONS cell and nil otherwise __________
a) (cons <object>)
b) (consp <object>)
c) (eq <object>)
d) (cous = <object>)
8. In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of __________
a) production rules
b) rule interpreters
d) control rules
9. If a robot can alter its own trajectory in response to external conditions, it is considered to be __________
c) open loop
10. One of the leading American robotics centers is the Robotics Institute located at?
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Artificial Intelligence
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Artificial Intelligence
- Take Artificial Intelligence Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10