This set of Artificial Intelligence Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Facts – 1”.
1. When talking to a speech recognition program, the program divides each second of your speech into 100 separate __________
2. Which term is used for describing the judgmental or commonsense part of problem solving?
c) Value based
3. Which stage of the manufacturing process has been described as “the mapping of function onto form”?
c) Project management
d) Field service
4. Which kind of planning consists of successive representations of different levels of a plan?
a) hierarchical planning
b) non-hierarchical planning
c) project planning
d) all of the mentioned
5. What was originally called the “imitation game” by its creator?
a) The Turing Test
c) The Logic Theorist
6. Decision support programs are designed to help managers make __________
a) budget projections
b) visual presentations
c) business decisions
d) vacation schedules
7. PROLOG is an AI programming language, which solves problems with a form of symbolic logic known as predicate calculus. It was developed in 1972 at the University of Marseilles by a team of specialists. Can you name the person who headed this team?
a) Alain Colmerauer
b) Niklaus Wirth
c) Seymour Papert
d) John McCarthy
8. Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow be called __________
a) contact sensing control
b) continuous-path control
c) robot vision control
d) pick-and-place control
9. To invoke the LISP system, you must enter __________
c) CL (Common Lisp)
d) Both LISP and CL
10. In LISP, what is the function (list-length <list>)?
a) returns a new list that is equal to <:list> by copying the top-level element of <list>
b) returns the length of <list>
c) returns t if <list> is empty
d) all of the mentioned
11. ART (Automatic Reasoning Tool) is designed to be used on __________
a) LISP machines
b) Personal computers
d) All of the mentioned
12. Which particular generation of computers is associated with artificial intelligence?
13. Shaping teaching techniques to fit the learning patterns of individual students is the goal of __________
a) decision support
b) automatic programming
c) intelligent computer-assisted instruction
d) expert systems
14. Which of the following function returns t If the object is a symbol m LISP?
a) (* <object>)
b) (symbolp <object>)
c) (nonnumeric <object>)
d) (constantp <object>)
15. The symbols used in describing the syntax of a programming language are __________
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Artificial Intelligence.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Artificial Intelligence
- Participate in Artificial Intelligence Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Artificial Intelligence
- Take Artificial Intelligence Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Apply for Computer Science Internship
- Buy Computer Science Books
- Apply for Artificial Intelligence Internship
- Practice Computer Science MCQs
- Buy Artificial Intelligence Books