Our 1000+ Artificial Intelligence questions and answers focuses on all areas of Artificial Intelligence subject covering 100+ topics in Artificial Intelligence. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Artificial Intelligence. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Artificial Intelligence comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Artificial Intelligence interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Artificial Intelligence with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Artificial Intelligence
Who should Practice these Artificial Intelligence Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their skills on Artificial Intelligence topic
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Artificial Intelligence
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations (GATE & GRE)
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Artificial Intelligence Programming with 100+ topics:
1. Questions and Answers on Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
The section contains questions and answers on history, linguistics, facts and agents of artificial-intelligence.
History of AI – 1
History of AI – 2
History of AI – 3
Facts – 1
Facts – 2
Facts – 3
Facts – Human-Machine Interaction
2. Questions on Intelligent Agents
The section contains questions on various aspects of intelligent agents like their architecture and environments.
Intelligent Agents and Environment
Online Search Agent
3. Questions and Answers on Problem Solving
The section contains questions and answers on different approaches to problem solving like uninformed and informed search strategies, local search and optimization problems and other constraints satisfaction problems.
Uninformed Search Strategy
Uninformed Search and Exploration
Informed Search Strategy
Informed Search and Exploration
Local Search Problems and Optimization Problems
Constraints Satisfaction Problems
4. Questions on Adversarial Search
The section contains questions on approaches to game theory problems like state space search and alpha beta pruning.
State Space Search
|Alpha Beta Pruning|
5. Questions and Answers on Logical Agents
The section contains questions and answers on agents that reason logically, first order logic and the inference in first order logic which includes forward and backward reasoning.
6. Questions on Knowledge and Reasoning
The section contains questions on inference in first order logic, rule based system, semantic net, frames, unification and lifting.
Knowledge and Reasoning
Inference in First-Order Logic
Rule Based System – 1
Rule Based System – 2
Semantic Net – 1
Semantic Net – 2
Unification and Lifting
7. Questions and Answers on Planning and Acting in the Real World
The section contains questions and answers on different types of planning like partial order planning, graph planning and real world planning.
Partial Order Planning
Partial Order Planning – 1
Graph Plan Algorithm
Planning and Acting in the Real World
8. Questions on Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning
The section contains questions on uncertainty, probability notations and bayesian networks and various probabilistic reasoning systems. Hidden markov models, expert systems, Uncertain reasoning also includes semantic representation and object recognition.
Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning
Hidden Markov Models
9. Questions and Answers on Learning
The section contains questions and answers on learning from observations which includes decision trees, learning in neural and belief networks, reinforcement learning and knowledge in learning. It includes questions on inductive logic programming.
Learning – 1
Learning – 2
Learning – 3
Neural Networks – 1
Neural Networks – 2
Inductive Logic Programming
10. Questions on Communicating, Perceiving and Acting
The section contains questions on the agents that communicate which includes robotics, practical natural language processing and perceptions.
Robotics – 1
Robotics – 2
Natural Language Processing – 1
Natural Language Processing – 2
11. Questions and Answers on LISP Programming
The section contains various questions and answers on LISP programming.
LISP Programming – 1
LISP Programming – 2
|LISP Programming – 3|
12. Questions on other AI Algorithms & Statistics
The section contains questions on various other topics of artificial-intelligence, ai algorithms and statistics.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Artificial Intelligence!