Our 1000+ Life Sciences questions and answers focuses on all areas of Life Sciences subject covering 100+ topics in Life Sciences. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Life Sciences. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Life Sciences comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Life Sciences interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Life Sciences with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Life Sciences Subject
Who should Practice these Life Sciences Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Life Sciences Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Life Sciences
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Life Sciences Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Biomolecules and Catalysis
The section contains questions and answers on amino acids, proteins, fibrous and globular proteins, protein folding, nucleic acids, dsdna structure, rna, carbohydrate, lipid, vitamins, enzymes and bioenergetics.
Amino Acids and Proteins
Fibrous and Globular Proteins
Structure of dsDNA
Enzymes – 1
Enzymes – 2
2. Questions on Bioenergetics and Metabolism
The section contains questions on metabolism, respiration, photosynthesis, carbohydrate, lipid metabolism, aminoacid and nucleotide metabolism.
Respiration – 1
Respiration – 2
Photosynthesis – 1
Photosynthesis – 2
Amino Acid Metabolism
3. Questions & Answers on Cell Structure and Functions
The section contains questions and answers on eukaryotic cell structure, ribosome, endoplasmic reticulum, golgi complex, lysosome, nucleus, mitochondria, cytoskeleton, cell signaling, cancer, cell cycle and division.
Structure of Eukaryotic Cell – 1
Structure of Eukaryotic Cell – 2
4. Questions on Prokaryotes and Viruses
The section contains questions on classification system, bacterial taxonomy, bacterial genome and nutrition.
5. Questions & Answers on Immunology
The section contains questions and answers on immunology basics, immune system cells, major histocompatibility complex, immunoglobulins, b and t cells.
Cells of Immune System
Major Histocompatibility Complex
6. Questions on Diversity of Life
The section contains questions on taxonomy, protists, plantae and animals classification.
7. Questions & Answers on Genetics
The section contains questions and answers on mendels principles, gene interaction, genetic linkage, sex determination, quantitative inheritance and cytogenetics.
8. Questions on Molecular Genetics
The section contains questions on genome, eukaryotic chromatin and chromosomes, dna replication, recombination, dna repair, transcription, rna processing, genetics development, mutation and protein synthesis.
Eukaryotic Chromatin and Chromosomes
9. Questions & Answers on Recombinant DNA Technology
The section contains questions and answers on dna manipulation enzymes, vectors, host cell basics, genome mapping, animal cells genetic manipulatiomn, transgenic plants, culture types, plant tissue and animal cell culture.
Enzymes for DNA Manipulation
Introduction of DNA to Host Cell
Genetic Manipulation of Animal Cells
Plant Tissue Culture
Animal Cell Culture
Types of Culture
10. Questions on Plant Physiology
The section contains questions on plant water relationship, water absorption and radial movement, transpiration, mineral nutrition, plant hormones, photomorphogenesis, plant movement and plant secondary metabolites.
Plant Water Relationship
Absorption and Radial Movement of Water
Plant Secondary Metabolites
11. Questions & Answers on Human Physiology
The section contains questions and answers on tissues, nervous system, sensory organs, endocrine system, respiratory system, cardiovascular, digestive and excretory systems, reproductive system and embryonic development.
Tissues – 1
Tissues – 2
Sensory Organs – 1
Sensory Organs – 2
Digestive & Excretory System
12. Questions on Ecology
The section contains questions on environment, ecosystem basics, biomes, succession, ecology population and biotic community.
The Ecosystem Concept
Population Ecology & Biotic Community
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Life Sciences!