Our 1000+ Biochemistry questions and answers focuses on all areas of Biochemistry subject covering 100+ topics in Biochemistry. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Biochemistry. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Biochemistry comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Biochemistry interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Biochemistry with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Biochemistry Subject
Who should Practice these Biochemistry Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Biochemistry Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Biochemistry
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Biochemistry Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Water Basics
The section contains questions and answers on weak interactions in aqueous system, ionization of water, ph changes in biological systems and water as a reactant.
Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems
Ionization of Water, Weak acids and Weak Bases
Buffering against pH changes in Biological Systems
Water as a Reactant
2. Questions on Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins
The section contains questions on amino acids, peptides and proteins and its working, protein sequences, covalent structure of proteins.
Peptides and Proteins
Working with Proteins
The Covalent Structure of Proteins
Protein Sequences and Evolution
3. Questions & Answers on Three Dimensional Structure Of Proteins and Protein Function
The section contains questions and answers on protein secondary and tertiary structures, oxygen-binding proteins, protein folding, immune system, actin and molecular motors.
Protein Secondary Structure
Protein Tertiary and Quaternary Structures
Protein Denaturation and Folding
The Immune System and Immunoglobulins
Actin, Myosin and Molecular Motors
4. Questions on Enzymes, Carbohydrates and Gycobiology
The section contains questions on enzyme kinetics, enzyme actions examples, monosaccharides, proteoglycans, glycoproteins, polysaccharides and disaccharides.
Enzyme Kinetics as an Approach to Understanding Mechanism
Examples Of Enzymatic actions
Monosaccharides and Disaccharides
Glycoconjugates: Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids
5. Questions & Answers on Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
The section contains questions and answers on nucleic acid structure and chemistry.
Nucleic Acid Structure
|Nucleic Acid Chemistry|
6. Questions on DNA-Based Information Technologies
The section contains questions on dna cloning, genes to genomes, from genomes to proteasomes and genome alterations.
DNA Cloning: The Basics-1
DNA Cloning: The Basics-2
From Genes to Genomes-1
From Genes to Genomes-2
From Genomes to Proteasomes
Genome Alterations and New Products of Biotechnology
7. Questions & Answers on Lipids, Biological Membranes and Transport
The section contains questions and answers on storage and structural lipids, signals lipids, membranes architecture, membrane dynamics and solute transport.
Structural Lipids in Membranes
Lipids as Signals, Cofactors, and Pigments
Working with Lipids
The Composition and Architecture of Membranes
Solute Transport across Membranes
8. Questions on Biosignalling
The section contains questions on signal and sensory transduction, gated ion channels, receptor enzymes, g-proteins, multivalent scaffold proteins, plants signalling, oncogenes, transcription and cell cycle regulation.
9. Questions & Answers on Principles of Bioenergetics and Glycolysis
The section contains questions and answers on bioenergetics and thermodynamics, phosphoryl group transfers, biological oxidation, glycolysis, feeder pathways, fermentation and gluconeogenesis.
Bioenergetics and Thermodynamics
Phosphoryl Group Transfers and ATP
Biological Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
Feeder Pathways for Glycolysis
Pentose Phosphate Pathway of Glucose Oxidation
10. Questions on Principles of Metabolic Regulation: Glucose and Glycogen
The section contains questions on metabolic pathways, glycolysis regulation, glycogen synthesis and breakdown, metabolic control analysis.
Regulation of Metabolic Pathways
Coordinated Regulation of Glycolysis
Coordinated Regulation of Glycogen Synthesis and Breakdown
Analysis of Metabolic Control
11. Questions & Answers on Amino Acid Oxidation and the Production of Urea
The section contains questions and answers on metabolic fates of amino groups, nitrogen excretion and amino acid degradation.
Metabolic Fates of Amino Groups
Nitrogen Excretion and the Urea Cycle
|Pathways of Amino Acid Degradation|
12. Questions on Oxidative Phosphorylation and Photophosphorylation
The section contains questions on electro transfer reactions, atp synthesis, mitochondrial genes, oxidative stress, photophosphorylation features, light driven electron flow and photophosphorylation atp synthesis.
13. Questions & Answers on Lipid Biosynthesis, Biosynthesis of Amino Acids, Nucleotides and Related Molecules
The section contains questions and answers on biosynthesis of fatty acids, triacylglycerols, membrane phospholipids, cholestrol and amino acids, nitrogen metabolism, molecules and degradation of nucleotides.
14. Questions on Genes and Chromosomes
The sections covers questions on chromosomal elements, dna supercoiling and chromosomes structure.
|The Structure Of Chromosomes|
15. Questions & Answers on DNA, RNA and Protein Metabolism
The section contains questions and answers on dna replication and repair, dna recombination and synthesis of rna, rna processing, genetic code, protein synthesis, targeting and degradation.
DNA-Dependent Synthesis of RNA
RNA-Dependent Synthesis of RNA and DNA
The Genetic Code
Protein Targeting and Degradation
16. Questions on Regulation of Gene Expression and Miscellaneous
The section contains questions on gene regulation principles, gene expression in prokaryotes and miscellaneous.
Principles of Gene Regulation
Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes-1
Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes-2
Tough Biochemistry Questions and Answers
Tricky Biochemistry Questions and Answers
Advanced Biochemistry Questions and Answers
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Biochemistry!