Our 1000+ Protein Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Protein Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Protein Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Protein Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Protein Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Protein Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Protein Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Protein Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Protein Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Protein Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Protein Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Protein Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Structure of Protein
The section contains questions and answers on amino acids, protein molecule bonds, protein primary and secondary structures, protein tertiary and quaternary structures.
Amino Acids – 1
Amino Acids – 2
Primary Structure of Protein
Secondary Structure of Protein
Tertiary Structure of Protein
Quaternary Structure of Protein
Bonds that Stabilize a Protein Molecule
2. Questions on Genetic Code and Translation Modifications
The section contains questions on genetic code, t-rna and its aminoacylation, ribosomes, translation and post-translational modifications, ramachandran plot and protein folding.
The Genetic Code
t-RNA and its Aminoacylation
Post-Translational Modifications – 1
Post-Translational Modifications – 2
Protein Folding – 1
Protein Folding – 2
3. Questions & Answers on Protein Degradation in Cell
The section contains questions and answers on ubiquitin-proteasome pathway of protein degradation and lysosome mediated protein degradation.
|Ubiquitin-Proteasome Pathway of Protein Degradation||Lysosome Mediated Protein Degradation|
4. Questions on Structural Study of Proteins
The section contains questions on protein crystallization methods, x-ray crystallography, nmr and mass spectroscopy, maldi-tof and esi-ms.
Methods of Protein Crystallization – 1
Methods of Protein Crystallization – 2
X-ray Crystallography – 1
X-ray Crystallography – 2
Mass Spectroscopy – 1
Mass Spectroscopy – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Structure Function Relationships in Proteins
The section contains questions and answers on hth motif, homeodomain, zinc fingers, leucine zippers, integral and lipid anchored membrane proteins, peripheral membrane proteins, bacteriorhodopsin, photosynthetic reaction center, transmembrane proteins structure and function.
6. Questions on Designing a New Protein Molecule
The section contains questions on peptides chemical synthesis, protein engineering cycle, de-novo protein design, dna shuffling, error prone pcr and phage display.
Chemical Synthesis of Peptides – 1
Chemical Synthesis of Peptides – 2
Protein Engineering Cycle
Rational Approach for De-novo Protein Design
Error Prone PCR
7. Questions & Answers on Targets of Protein Engineering
The section contains questions and answers on engineering enzymes and stability, engineering specificity and purification, industrial enzymology, protein engineering for healthcare, engineering antibodies, hormones and receptors.
Engineering Specificity and Purification
Engineering Antibodies, Hormones, and Receptors
Protein Engineering for Healthcare
8. Questions on Protein Engineering for Biosensors
The section contains questions on chemically engineered electronic proteins, genetically fused proteins, gene engineering for molecular networking and protein assembly.
Chemically Engineered Electronic Proteins
Genetically Fused Proteins
Gene Engineering for Molecular Networking
Gene Engineering for Protein Assembly
9. Questions & Answers on Applications of Protein Engineering
The section contains questions and answers on antibody protein engineering, insulin, engineering blood clotting factor viii, affinity purification, vaccine development, tyrosyl trna synthetase, proteins enhance solubility and assist folding.
10. Questions on Molecular Bioscreening in Oncology
The section contains questions on drug discovery, molecular target selection, suitable assay system and drug discovery screening.
Mechanism Based Drug Discovery
Choosing an Appropriate Molecular Target
A Suitable Assay System
Screening of Drug Discovery
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Protein Engineering!