Our 1000+ Casting, Forming & Welding questions and answers focuses on all areas of Casting, Forming & Welding subject covering 100+ topics in Casting, Forming & Welding. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Casting, Forming & Welding. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Casting, Forming & Welding comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Casting, Forming & Welding interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Casting, Forming & Welding with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Casting, Forming & Welding Subject.
Who should Practice these Casting, Forming & Welding Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Casting, Forming & Welding Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Casting, Forming & Welding.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Casting, Forming & Welding Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Pattern and Pattern Making
The section contains questions and answers on types of patterns, jointing and pattern materials, pattern making and colours.
Types of Pattern
2. Questions on Molding and Core Sands
The section contains questions on molding sands and its properties, bonding theory, indian and refactory sands, preparation of core mix and molding sand mixtures and binders.
Molding Sands Binders
Properties of Molding Sands
Molding Sand Mixtures for Casting
Indian Sand and core sand
Preparation Of Core Mix
3. Questions & Answers on Sand Preparation
The section contains questions and answers on preparation and testing of molding sand.
|Molding Sand Preparation||Testing of Molding Sand|
4. Questions on Core and Core Making
The section contains questions on types and settings of cores, making and baking of cores.
Making the Cores
Baking the Cores
Types of Cores
Setting The Cores
5. Questions & Answers on Mold and Mold Making
The section contains questions and answers on types of molds and green sand molding, mold metal reaction and hand molding equipment.
Types of Molds
Methods Of Green Sand Molding
Hand Molding Equipment
6. Questions on Principles of Gating & Risering
The section contains questions on types and functions of risers, functions of gating systems.
Functions of Gating Systems
Functions of a Riser
|Types of Risers|
7. Questions & Answers on Foundry Mechanizations, Environment Health & Inspection Testing in Foundries
The section contains questions and answers on visual inspection, molding machines, foundry environment health and salvaging techniques.
Foundry Environment Health and Safety
8. Questions on Dust Problem & Preventive Maintenance in Foundries
The section contains questions on elements of preventive maintenance, dust control and dust extraction in foundry.
|Dust Control and Dust Extraction in Foundry||Elements of Preventive Maintenance|
9. Questions & Answers on Metal Casting Process
The section contains questions and answers on pattern allowances, heating And pouring, hot chamber and cold chamber die casting.
Heating And Pouring
|Hot Chamber And Cold Chamber Die Casting|
10. Questions on Moulding with Polymers
The section contains questions on injection moulding process, blow moulding and thermoforming and processing of thermosetting plastics.
Processing of Thermosetting Plastics
Injection Moulding Process
|Blow Moulding and Thermoforming|
11. Questions & Answers on Foundry introduction & Materials
The section contains questions and answers on foundry industry, cast irons, copper and magnesium alloys, foundry metals and alloys and aluminium alloys.
Introduction of Foundry industry
Classification of Foundry Metals And Alloys
Aluminium And Its Alloys
12. Questions on Binder Technology
The section contains questions on gas vapour cured resin binders and cold-set resin binders.
Cold-Set Resin Binders
Gas-Vapour Cured Resin Binders
|Comparative Properties Of Gas-Vapour Cured Resin Binders|
13. Questions & Answers on Sand Reclamation & Control Test
The section contains questions and answers on tem tech thermal sand and testing the core sands.
|Tem Tech Thermal Sand Reclamation||Testing Of Core Sands|
14. Questions on Metal Furnace And Practice
The section contains questions on cupola and its efficiency, coke bed and cupola charge calculations, reverberatory furnace, open heart surface, crucibles, direct arc and rocking furnace, converter, induction furnace with high and low frequency.
15. Questions & Answers on Non Destructive Techniques
The section contains questions and answers on dye penetrant testing, magnaflux and eddy current testing, ultrasonic inspection and radiography.
Dye Penetrant Test
Eddy Current Test
16. Questions on Forming Process
The section contains questions on hot and flat rolling, extrusion in polymers and wire drawing, roll pass, defects in rolled parts, open and closed die forging and prop and press forging.
Principle Of Roll Pass
Defects in Rolled Parts
Open and Closed Die Forging
Drop And Press Forging
Extrusion And Wire Drawing
Extrusion in polymers
17. Questions & Answers on Heat treatment Of Metals And Alloys
The section contains questions and answers on cooling and inverse rate curves for iron and steel, transformation in steel and annealing and normalizing.
Cooling Curve For Pure Iron
Inverse Rate Curves For Steel
Transformation In Steel
Annealing And Normalizing
18. Questions on Smithing And Forging
The section contains questions on forging temperatures, hand tools, smith forgin operations and impression die forging.
Hand tools And Appliances
Smith Forging Operations
Impression Die Forging
19. Questions & Answers on Welding and Related Processes
The section contains questions and answers on weldability, arc welding equipment and methods, types of welding, resistance welding methods, thermit and solid state welding, oxygen cutting and oxy-acetylene welding.
Types of Welding
Metallurgy of Weld
Arc Welding Equipment
Arc Welding Methods
Resistance Welding Methods
Solid State Welding
Welding of Various Metals
20. Questions on Joining Process
The section contains questions on adhesive bonding and riveting.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Casting, Forming & Welding!