This set of Physics Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics”.
1. Zeroth law of thermodynamics can be derived. It is not based on observation. True or False?
Explanation: The zeroth law of thermodynamics is based purely on observation. This law may seem obvious but if a person, A, knows B & B knows C it’s not at all necessary for A to know C.
2. Zeroth law of thermodynamics helped in the creation of which scale?
b) Heat energy
d) Internal energy
Explanation: Zeroth law of thermodynamics talks about thermal equilibrium or relates bodies having no heat flow. Temperature difference is what leads to heat flow. So, this law helped in making temperature measurable and an universal property of matter.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Physics – Class 11.
To practice all areas of Physics, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Get Free Certificate of Merit in Physics - Class 11
- Participate in Physics - Class 11 Certification Contest
- Become a Top Ranker in Physics - Class 11
- Take Physics - Class 11 Tests
- Chapterwise Practice Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Chapterwise Mock Tests: Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10