Our 1000+ Food Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Food Engineering covering 100+ topics. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Food Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Food Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Food Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Food Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Food Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Food Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Food Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Food Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Food Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Characteristics and Composition of Food
The section contains questions and answers on food composition and characterization.
|Characteristics and Compostion of Food|
2. Questions on Water, Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre
The section contains questions on water, carbohydrates and dietary fibre.
|Water, Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre- 1||Water, Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre-2|
3. Questions & Answers on Fats, Trans-fats, Proteins, Amino acids, Vitamins, Minerals
The section contains questions and answers on fats, trans fats, amino acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
|Fats, Proteins, Amino acids, Vitamins, Minerals- 1||Fats, Proteins, Amino acids, Vitamins, Minerals- 2|
4. Questions on Effect of Food Processing on Nutrition and Food Safety and Food Contamination and Hazards
The section contains questions on food contamination, its hazards and food safety and nutrition effect.
|Effect of Food on Nutrition and Food Safety||Food Contamination and Hazards|
5. Questions & Answers on Food Adulteration, Additives and Food Packaging and Labeling
The section contains questions and answers on food additives and adulteration, food labeling and packaging.
|Food Packaging and Labelling|
6. Questions on Regulations and Labelling Requirement and Food Processing
The section contains questions on food processing, food regulation and labelling requirements.
|Regulations and Labelling Requirement||Food Processing|
7. Questions & Answers on Fruits, Vegetables and Milk Processing, Meat Processing and Oil Processing
The section contains questions and answers on meat processing, oil processing and milk and vegetable processing.
Fruits, Vegetables and Milk Processing
8. Questions on Grain Milling, Tea and Coffee Processing and Spices and Condiments
The section contains questions on spices, condiments, grain milling and beverage processing.
Tea and Coffee Processing
|Spices and Condiments|
9. Questions & Answers on Food Processing Techniques, Fluid Mechanics and Rheology of Foods
The section contains questions and answers on fluid mechanics and food processing techniques.
Food Processing Techniques-1
Food Processing Techniques-2
Unit Operations – Rheology of Foods
10. Questions on Heat Transfer by Conduction, Convection and Radiation
This section contains questions on heat transfer using the techniques of conduction, convection and radiation.
Heat Transfer by Conduction
Heat Transfer by Convection-1
Heat Transfer by Convection-2
Heat Transfer by Radiation
11. Questions & Answers on Heat Transfer Equipment, Microwave Heating, Evaporation, Diffusion and Mass Transfer and Dehydration
This section contains questions and answers on concepts of evaporation, heat transfer equipment, microwave heating, dehydration, mass transfer and diffusion.
Heat Transfer Equipment
Unit Operations – Evaporation-1
Unit Operations – Evaporation-2
Diffusion and Mass Transfer-1
Diffusion and Mass Transfer-2
Unit Operations – Dehydration-1
Unit Operations – Dehydration-2
12. Questions on Equilibrium Stage Operations, Unit Operations – Extraction, Crystallization and Filteration
This section contains questions on extraction, equilibrium state operations, filtration and crystallisation operations.
13. Questions & Answers on Sedimentation and Centrifuge, Mixing, Size Reduction and Separation and Material Handling and Transportation
This section contains questions and answers on sedimentation, centrifugal operations, mixing, separation, size reduction and material handling.
Sedimentation and Centrifuge-1
Sedimentation and Centrifuge-2
Size Reduction and Separation-1
Size Reduction and Seperation-2
Material Handling and Transportation
14. Questions on Food Preservation, Principles of Fresh Food Storage, Principles of Refrigerated Gas Storage of Foods and Principles of Food Freezing
This section contains questions on food preservation and storage principles, refrigerated food storage and food freezing.
15. Questions & Answers on Principles of Food Preservation by Canning and Drying and Principles of Food Concentrates
This section contains questions and answers on food preservation by canning, food storage principles, food concentrates and food storage using the principles of drying and canning.
16. Questions on Principles of Semi-Moist Foods, Principles of Food Preservation by Fermentation, Principles of Food Pickling and Curing and Principles of Food Storage Stability
This section contains questions on semi moist food principles, fermentation for food preservation, food storage principles and food prickling and curing principles.
17. Questions & Answers on Principles of Chemical Preservation of Food, Principles of Food Irradiation and Food Quality factors
Principles of Chemical Preservation of Food-1
Principles of Chemical Preservation of Food-2
Principles of Food Irradiation-1
Principles of Food Irradiation-2
Food Quality factors and Principles of Quality Assurance and application of Technology
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Food Engineering!