Our 1000+ Computer Networks questions and answers focuses on all areas of Computer Networks subject covering 100+ topics in Computer Networks. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Computer Networks. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Computer Networks comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Computer Networks interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Computer Networks with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Computer Networks Subject
Who should Practice these Computer Networks Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Computer Networks Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Computer Networks
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Computer Networks Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Introduction
The section contains questions and answers on network basics, access network and reference models.
Basics – 1
Basics – 2
Reference Models – 1
Reference Models – 2
2. Questions on OSI Model
The section contains questions on physical layer, data link layer, transport layer and network layer.
Data Link Layer
3. Questions & Answers on Security & Physical Layer
The section contains questions and answers on multiplexing, topology, delays & loss, network attacks, physical media, packet and circuit switching.
Delays and Loss
Packet Switching & Circuit Switching
4. Questions on Application Layer
The section contains questions on application layer, http, ftp, smtp, dns, dhcp, ipsecurity, virtual private networks, smi, snmp and telnet.
Application Layer – 1
Application Layer – 2
HTTP & FTP
SMTP – 1
SMTP – 2
Virtual Private Networks
Telnet – 1
Telnet – 2
5. Questions & Answers on Transport Layer
The section contains questions and answers on tcp, udp, ah and esp protocols.
TCP – 1
TCP – 2
AH and ESP Protocols
6. Questions on Frame Relay
The section contains questions on congestion control, virtual circuit, atm and frame relay.
ATM and Frame Relay
7. Questions & Answers on TCP/IP Protocol Suite
The section contains questions and answers on world wide web, ipv4, ipv6 and its comparison, p2p applications, icmp, transition from ipv4 to ipv6, analyzing and designing subnet masks.
World Wide Web
Transition from IPV4 to IPV6
IPV4 and IPV6 Comparision
Analyzing Subnet Masks
Designing Subnet Masks
8. Questions on Networking
The section contains questions on ip routing, ripv1 & ripv2, cryptography, ports, socket programming, cookies, web caching, internet security, packet forwarding and routing.
Packet Forwarding and Routing
Security in the Internet
9. Questions & Answers on Network Layer
The section contains questions and answers on ospf and its configuration, datagram networks, firewalls, ethernet, network management and utilities.
10. Questions on Wireless LAN’s, Electronic Mail and File Transfer
The section contains questions on wireless lan, internet, bluetooth, wimax, sonet, rtp and rpc.
11. Questions & Answers on Point to Point Protocol & Error Detection
The section contains questions and answers on intrusion detection systems, point to point protocols, eigrp and stp.
Intrusion Detection Systems
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Computer Networks!