This set of Computer Networks Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced people focuses on “IPv4 Addressing”.
b) Offer reliable service
c) Offer unreliable service
d) None of the mentioned
Explanation: IP offers unreliable service.
2. Fragmentation has following demerits
a) Complicates routers
b) Open to DOS attack
c) Overlapping of fragments
d) All of the mentioned
Explanation: Fragmentation makes the implementation complex and also can create DOS attack.
3. Which field helps to check rearrangement of the fragments?
Explanation: offset field specifies where the fragment fits in the original datagram.
4. In classless addressing, there are no classes but addresses are still granted in
Explanation: In classless addressing, there are no classes but addresses are still granted in blocks.
a) Classless Addressing
b) Classful Addressing
c) Classful Advertising
d) Classless Advertising
Explanation: Classful addressing is replaced with classless addressing.
6. First address in a block is used as network address that represents the
a) Class Network
Explanation: First address in a block is used as network address that represents the organization.
7. In classful addressing, a large part of available addresses are
Explanation: In classful addressing, a large part of available addresses are wasted.
8. Network addresses are very important concepts of
c) IP Addressing
d) Classless Addressing
Explanation: Network addresses are very important concepts of IP addressing.
Explanation: Class F is not a class of IP addressing.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Computer Networks.
To practice all areas of Computer Networks for Interviews, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.