Our 1000+ IOT questions and answers focuses on all areas of IOT subject covering 100+ topics in IOT. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on IOT. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate IOT comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards IOT interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in IOT with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in IOT Subject
Who should Practice these IOT Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of IOT Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in IOT
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on IOT Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on IoT Ecosystem Concepts and Architecture
The section contains questions and answers on open iot architecture, soa and api based architecture.
Open IoT Architecture
SOA Based Architecture
|API Based Architecture|
2. Questions on IoT Architecture
The section contains questions on iot architecture for smartgrid, precision agriculture and smartcities.
IoT Architecture for Smartgrid
IoT Architecture for Precision Agriculture
|IoT Architecture for Smartcities|
3. Questions & Answers on Understanding and Setting up the Base IoT Hardware
The section contains questions and answers on galileo gen 2 board and lpc 2148 pro development board.
|Galileo Gen 2 Board||LPC 2148 Pro Development Board|
4. Questions on Prototyping Embedded Devices
The section contains questions on microcontrollers, arduino and rasberry pi.
Microcontroller (8051- Pin, Registers, Timers)
Microcontroller (ARM 7)
Microcontroller (ARM 7- Pipelining)
5. Questions & Answers on Software Programming & IoT Devices
The section contains questions and answers on eclipse software, kiel ide and iot devices.
Eclipse software – 1
Eclipse software – 2
6. Questions on Sensors
The section contains questions on analog to digital converter, sensors like pressure sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, proximity and touch sensors.
Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor
Analog to Digital Converter
7. Questions & Answers on Internet Principles
The section contains questions and answers on protocols like uart and usart protocol, i2c, spi and coap protocols, mqtt, http and xmpp protocols, network layer, transport and application layers, ip and mac address.
8. Questions on Networking
The section contains questions on iot gateways.
IOT Gateway (Edge System)
|IOT Gateway(Wind Intelligent Device)|
9. Questions & Answers on Analysing Huge Amount of Data with Cloud – based IoT Analytics
The section contains questions and answers on iot and bigdata relation, intel iot analytics structure, collecting and analysing sensor data.
Understanding the Relationship between IoT and Big Data
Understanding the Intel IoT Analytics Structure
Setting up Devices in Intel IoT Analytics
Collecting Sensor Data
Analysing Sensor Data
10. Questions on IoT Security, Understanding and Setting up the Base IoT Hardware
The section contains questions on usb bootloader and bootstrapping.
11. Questions & Answers on Fog Computing
The section contains questions and answers on fog computing and its applications.
|FOG Computing||Application of Fog Computing|
12. Questions on Working with the Cloud
The section contains questions on publishing data and messages to the cloud, building web based dashboard, sending and receiving data.
Publishing Data to the Cloud with Dweepy
Building a Web- based Dashboard
Sending and Receiving Data in Real Time Through Internet
Publishing Messages with Commands
Publishing Messages to the Cloud
13. Questions & Answers on Cloud Collaboration Framework
The section contains questions and answers on powerful smart mobile devices, runtime adaption engine and privacy protection solutions.
Cloud – Powerful Smart Mobile Devices
Cloud – Runtime Adaption Engine
|Cloud – Privacy Protection Solution|
14. Questions on Communicating with IoT Devices : Exploring Future User Interface
The sections covers questions on communication with iot devices through voice commands, thoughts and smart phones.
Communication with IOT Devices with Voice Commands
Communication with IOT Devices with Thoughts
|Communication with IOT Devices with Smart Phones|
15. Questions & Answers on Open Source Semantic Web Infrastructure for Managing IoT Resources in the Cloud
The section contains questions and answers on iot services lifecycle and resource management.
|Scheduling Process and IOT Services Lifecycle||Resource Management|
16. Questions on Going Parallel, Handling Actuator and Sensor
The section contains questions on multithreading, handling actuator and sensor requests.
Handling Actuator Request
Handling Sensor Request
17. Questions & Answers on Designing for IoT
The section contains questions and answers on emerging technology designing, gesture interactions control, designing material behavior, collaborative robotics, neuroscience and cosmology.
Designing for Emerging Technology
Taking Control of Gesture Interactions
Designing Material Behavior
Neuroscience and Cosmology
18. Questions on Emerging Technology and Toy Designs, IoT Robustness and Reliability
The section contains questions on toy designs, addressing reliabilty, iot characteristics and reliability issues.
IoT Characteristics and Reliability Issues
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master IOT!