Our 1000+ Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology subject covering 100+ topics in Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Subject
Who should Practice these Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Absorption of Drugs
The section contains questions and answers on gastrointestinal drugs absorption, drug absorption mechanism and influencing factors, bioavailability, drug dissolution factors, ph partition hypothesis and its limitations, drugs absorption from non oral extravascular sites, dosage forms types and its affecting factors.
2. Questions on Distribution of Drugs
The section contains questions on distribution volume, drug distribution physiological barriers and affecting factors.
Physiological Barriers to Drug Distribution
Factors Affecting Drug Distribution
|Volume of Distribution|
3. Questions & Answers on Protein Binding of Drugs
The section contains questions and answers on plasma protein drug binding, drugs tissue binding and protein drug binding affecting factors.
Plasma Protein Drug Binding
Tissue Binding of Drugs
|Factors Affecting Protein Drug Binding|
4. Questions on Biotransformation of Drugs
The section contains questions on phase 1 & 2 reactions, drug biotransformation affecting factors, bioactivation and tissue toxicity.
Phase 1 Reactions – 1
Phase 1 Reactions – 2
Phase 2 Reactions
Factors Affecting Biotransformation of Drug
Bioactivation and Tissue Toxicity
5. Questions & Answers on Prodrugs & Excretion of Drugs
The section contains questions and answers on prodrugs types and applications, excretion different routes, clearance basics and renal clearance affecting factors.
Types of Prodrugs
Applications of a Prodrug
Different Routes of Excretion
Concept of Clearance
Factors Affecting Renal Clearance
6. Questions on Pharmacokinetic Drug Interactions & Basic Considerations
The section contains questions on drug interactions mechanism, plasma drug concentration time profile and pharmacokinetic models.
Mechanism of Drug Interactions
Plasma Drug Concentration Time Profile
7. Questions & Answers on Compartment Modelling, Non Linear Pharmacokinetics, Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
The section contains questions and answers on one and two compartment open model, drugs non linearity, bioequivalence studies, bioavailability measurement and enhancement methods.
One & Two Compartment Open Model
Non Linearity of Drugs
Measurement of Bioavailability
Methods for Enhancement of Bioavailability
8. Questions on Local & General Anesthetics, Opioid Analgesics, Drug Addiction and Drug Abuse
The section contains questions on local and general anesthetic mechanism, opioid analgesics and nsaids.
Mechanism of Action of Local Anesthetic
Mechanism of Action of General Anesthetics
NSAIDs – 1
NSAIDs – 2
9. Questions & Answers on Applications of Pharmacokinetic Principles, Diuretics, Drug Concentration and Pharmacologic Response
The section contains questions and answers on dosage regimens design, antihistamines and renal functions pharmacotherapy.
Design of Dosage Regimens
Antihistamines – 1
Antihistamines – 2
Pharmacotherapy of Renal Functions
10. Questions on Histamine, Bradykinin and their Antagonists, Pharmacotherapy of Gastric Ulcer, Peptic Ulcer
The section contains questions on hypertension and peptic ulcer pharmacotherapy.
Pharmacotherapy of Hypertension – 1
Pharmacotherapy of Hypertension – 2
Pharmacotherapy of Peptic Ulcer – 1
Pharmacotherapy of Peptic Ulcer – 2
11. Questions & Answers on Controlled Release Medication
The section contains questions and answers on food, drug administration and drug regulations in India, clinical trials, prescription writing and diabetes pharmacotherapy.
Food and Drug Administration in India
Clinical Trials – 1
Clinical Trials – 2
Indian Drug Regulations
Prescription Writing – 1
Prescription Writing – 2
Pharmacotherapy of Diabetes – 1
Pharmacotherapy of Diabetes – 2
12. Questions on Biopharmaceuticals
The section contains questions on multiple sclerosis pharmacotherapy, oral and parenteral controlled release systems, transdermal drug delivery systems, peptide and protein structure stability profile.
13. Questions & Answers on Immunological Preparations
The section contains questions and answers on vaccines classification.
|Classification of Vaccines – 1||Classification of Vaccines – 2|
14. Questions on Genetic Recombination
The sections covers questions on transformation, conjugation, gene cloning and hybridoma development of monoclonal antibodies.
Development of Hybridoma for Monoclonal Antibodies (MABs) – 1
Development of Hybridoma for Monoclonal Antibodies (MABs) – 2
15. Questions & Answers on Antibiotics & Enzyme Immobilization
The section contains questions and answers on frmentors, antibiotics production and immobilization methods.
Fermentors or Bioreactors
Production of Antibiotics (Isolation of Fermentation Products)
Methods of Immobilization – 1
Methods of Immobilization – 2
16. Questions on Biosensor Technology & Regulatory Issues in Biotechnology
The section contains questions on biosensor variants, intellectual property right and protection.
|Biosensor Variants||Intellectual Property Right (IPR) and Protection (IPP)|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Drug and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology!