Our 1000+ Environmental Biotechnology questions and answers focuses on all areas of Environmental Biotechnology subject covering 100+ topics in Environmental Biotechnology. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Environmental Biotechnology. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Environmental Biotechnology comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Environmental Biotechnology interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Environmental Biotechnology with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Environmental Biotechnology Subject
Who should Practice these Environmental Biotechnology Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Environmental Biotechnology Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Environmental Biotechnology
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Environmental Biotechnology Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Issues and Scope of Environmental Biotechnology
The section contains questions and answers on environmental biotechnology basics, scope and issues.
Issues for Environmental Biotechnology
|Scope of Environmental Biotechnology|
2. Questions on Management and Remediation of Problem Soil
The section contains questions on problem soil remediation management steps, intensive and extensive technologies, process integration, bioremediation suitability, in-situ and ex-situ techniques, biological treatment systems features, remediation techniques, coastal saline, alkali and mine waste soil management, soil pollution and other soil problems management.
3. Questions & Answers on Bioaccumulation of Toxicants
The section contains questions and answers on xenobiotics characteristics, chemical structure and bioaccumulation relationship, bioaccumulation ecophysiology, toxicants process, bioaccumulation measurement and kinetic modelling.
4. Questions on Biological Treatment of Waste Water
The section contains questions on wastewater treatment microbial processes and microbial biofilm, secondary treatment systems, nitrogen removal through biomass production, microbial removal of nitrogen and phosphorous.
Microbial Processes in Wastewater Treatment
Microbial Biofilm and Wastewater Treatment
Secondary Treatment Systems
Microbial Removal of Nitrogen and Phosphorous
Nutrient Removal through Biomass Production
5. Questions & Answers on Bacterial Metabolism in Wastewater Treatment Systems
The section contains questions and answers on nitrogen removal during wastewater treatment, ammonia nitrification, enhanced biological phosphate removal, biological removal, biotransformation and biosorption of metal ions from contaminated wastewater.
Nitrogen Removal During Wastewater Treatment
Nitrification of Ammonia
Enhanced Biological Phosphate Removal
Biological Removal, Biotransformation and Biosorption of Metal Ions from Contaminated Wastewater
6. Questions on Wastewater Treatment of Food Processing Industries
The section contains questions on slaughterhouses, dairy industry, fruit juice and beverage industries, breweries and distilleries.
Fruit Juice and Beverage Industry
7. Questions & Answers on Biodegradation of Organic Pollutants
The section contains questions and answers on biodegradable organic pollutants, bacterial degradation principles, biopolymers aerobic bacterial degradation, fungi degradative capacities and organic pollutants degradation.
Biodegradable Organic Pollutants
Principle of Bacterial Degradation
Aerobic Bacterial Degradation of Biopolymers
Anaerobic Bacterial Degradation of Biopolymers
Cometabolic Degradation of Organic Pollutants
Degradative Capacities of Fungi
8. Questions on Biotechnology for Solid Waste Management
The section contains questions on solid waste management basics, urban solid wastes composition, sanitary landfilling disposal, solid wastes aerobic treatment, biogas generation, aerobic and anaerobic solid waste treatment comparison, hazardous wastes treatment and biomedical waste management.
Basic Aspects of Solid Waste Management
General Composition of Urban Solid Wastes
Waste Disposal by Sanitary Landfilling
Aerobic Treatment of Solid Wastes : Composting
Aerobic Treatment of Solid Wastes : Vermiculture
Anaerobic Treatment of Solid Wastes and Biogas Generation
Comparison of Aerobic and Anaerobic Solid Waste Treatment
Treatment of Hazardous Wastes
Biomedical Waste Management
9. Questions & Answers on Biodegradation of Pesticides in the Environment
The section contains questions and answers on pesticides types, pesticides fate in the environment, enzymes catalyzing pesticide degradation reactions, microorganisms and pesticide waste treatment.
Types of Pesticides
Fate of Pesticides in the Environment
Microbial Adaptation to Pesticide Contaminated Environment
Microorganisms and Pesticide Waste Treatment
Enzymes Catalyzing Pesticide Degradation Reactions
10. Questions on Microbial Transformation of Heavy Metals
The section contains questions on microbes in metal containing habitat, metal-microbe interactions, heavy metal resistance genetic aspects and metal removal microbial applications.
Microbes in Metal containing Habitat
Metal – Microbe Interactions
Genetic Aspects of Heavy Metal Resistance
Microbial Applications for Metal Removal
11. Questions & Answers on Bioleaching and Biomining for Recovery of Resources
The section contains questions and answers on bioleaching process microbes and metal recovery, petroleum microbial extraction, fuels microbial production and phosphate microbial recovery.
Microbes in Bioleaching Process
Metal Recovery by Bioleaching Process
Microbial Extraction of Petroleum
Microbial Production of Fuels
Microbial Recovery of Phosphate
12. Questions on Microbial Transformations of Pesticides
The section contains questions on pesticide metabolism fundamental reactions, beta – oxidation, oxidative dealkylation, thioether oxidation, decarboxylation, epoxidation, aromatic hydroxylation, hydrolysis, halogen reactions and nitro reductions.
Fundamental Reactions of Pesticide Metabolism
Beta – Oxidation
13. Questions & Answers on Environmental Impact of Pollutants and Analysis of Dose – Effect Relationship
The section contains questions and answers on toxicants doses, uptake, retention, dose-effect relationship and its applications, quantal and graded responses.
Doses of Toxicants
Uptake and Retention
Dose – Effect Relationship
Application of Dose Effect Relationship
14. Questions on Biotechnological Approaches of Microalgal Culture
The sections covers questions on aquaculture microalgal species, mass cultivation techniques, algae commercial productions, closed and semiclosed outdoor culture systems, cells immobilisation, algal biomass harvesting and drying.
Microalgal Species for Aquaculture
Mass Cultivation Techniques
Closed and Semiclosed Outdoor Culture Systems
Harvesting and Drying of Algal Biomass
Immobilisation of Cells
Bioaugmentation for Commercial Production of Algae
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Environmental Biotechnology!