Our 1000+ Microwave Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Microwave Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Microwave Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Microwave Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Microwave Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Microwave Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Microwave Engineering with explanations
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Microwave Engineering Subject
Who should Practice these Microwave Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Microwave Engineering Subject
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Microwave Engineering
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews)
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Microwave Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Transmission Line Theory
The section contains questions and answers on circuit model of transmission line, lossless lines, field analysis, co-axial lines, terminated lossless transmission lines, smith chart, quarter wave transformer and lossy transmission lines.
2. Questions on Transmission Lines and Waveguides
The section contains questions on parallel plate waveguide, rectangular and circular waveguides, co-axial lines, surface waves, striplines and micro-strip lines.
General Solutions-TE, TEM, TM Waves
Parallel Plate Waveguide
Surface Waves on Grounded Di-electric Sheet
3. Questions & Answers on Microwave Network Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on impedance, scattering and admittance matrices, transmission matrix and aperture coupling.
Impedance and Admittance Matrices
4. Questions on Impedance Matching and Tuning
The section contains questions on single and double stub matching, quarter wave transformer, impedance matching, reflections, tapered lines, binomial and chebyshev multi-selection matching transformers.
Impedance Matching Using Slotted Lines
Single Stub Matching
Double Stub Tuning
Quarter Wave Transformer(Smith Chart)
Binomial Multi-section Matching Transformers
Chebyshev Multi-Section Matching Transformers
5. Questions & Answers on Microwave Resonators
The section contains questions on series and parallel resonant circuits, rectangular and circular waveguide cavity resonators, dielectric and transmission line resonators.
Series and Parallel Resonant Circuits
Transmission Line Resonators
Rectangular Waveguide Cavity Resonators
Circular Waveguide Cavity Resonators
Excitation of Resonators
6. Questions on Power Dividers and Directional Couplers
The section contains questions on properties of dividers and couplers, power dividers, wilkinson power dividers, quadrature and 180 degree hybrids, lange and other couplers.
Properties of Dividers And Couplers
Power Dividers( T Junction)
Wilkinson Power Dividers
Coupled Line Directional Couplers
180 Degree Hybrids
7. Questions & Answers on Theory and Design of Ferrimagnetic Components
The section contains questions and answers on ferrite isolators, ferrite phase shifters, ferrite circulators and properties of ferrimagnetic materials.
Properties of Ferrimagnetic Materials
Ferrite Phase Shifters
8. Questions on Noise and Non-linear Distortion
The section contains questions and answers on noise figures, noises in microwave circuits and non-linear distortions.
Noise in Micro-Wave circuits
9. Questions & Answers on Active RF and Microwave Devices
The section contains questions on pin, gunn, impatt, baritt and varactor diodes, applications of rf diodes, field effect transistors, heterojunction bjt, microwave tubes, metal oxide semiconductors, hybrid and monolithic microwave integrated circuits.
10. Questions on Microwave Amplifier Design
The section contains questions and answers on two port power grains, power amplifiers, stability circles, single stage and broadband transistor amplifier designs.
Two-port Power Gains
Single Stage Transistor Amplifier Design
Broadband Transistor Amplifier Design
11. Questions & Answers on Oscillators and Mixers
The section contains questions on rf oscillators, crystal and microwave oscillators, oscillator phase noise, dielectric resonator oscillators, frequency and transistor multipliers.
Dielectric Resonator Oscillators
Oscillator Phase Noise
12. Questions on Introduction to Microwave Systems
The section contains questions on wireless communication, noise characteristics of receivers, radar and radiometer systems, antenna gains and its efficiency, digital modulation and bit error rate.
System Aspects of Antenas
Antenna Gain and Efficiency
Digital Modulation and Bit Error Rate
Noise Characteristics of Receivers
13. Questions & Answers on Antenna Basics/ Family/ Radiation
The section contains questions on antenna basics, family and radiations.
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Microwave Engineering!