This set of Tissue Engineering Assessment Questions and Answers focuses on “Biology of Blood Vessels & Strategies for Engineering Vascular Replacement Grafts”.
1. _________ is a method of forming blood vessels within constructs before the latter are implanted in the defect sites.
Explanation: Prevascularization is a technique for shaping veins inside develops before the last are embedded in the imperfection locales. The preexistence of veins in the builds can guarantee that the seeded cells are provided with oxygen and supplements and the squanders are expelled from the earliest starting point. This can add to the multiplication, development, and separation of the seeded cells lastly invigorate the recovery of tissues or organs.
2. There are two ways to generate blood vessels through vasculogenesis and angiogenesis.
Explanation: There are two different ways to produce veins through vasculogenesis and angiogenesis, which speak to the veins created from angioblasts and veins expanded from existing veins, separately.
3. In the ___________ technique, a photosensitive polymer solution and a photomask are normally used.
Explanation: In the photolithographic method, a photosensitive polymer arrangement and a photomask are typically utilized. The piece of the polymer arrangement not secured by the cover is presented to the light of a specific wavelength, which incites cross-connecting.
4. Laser photolithography was developed from photolithography by replacing the photomask with laser beams.
Explanation: Laser photolithography was created from photolithography by supplanting the photomask with laser bars that can specifically photopolymerize biomolecules to frame 3D hydrogel structures.
Sanfoundry Global Education & Learning Series – Tissue Engineering.
To practice all areas of Tissue Engineering Assessment Questions, here is complete set of 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers.
- Buy Biotechnology Books
- Practice Biotechnology MCQs
- Buy Tissue Engineering Books
- Apply for Tissue Engineering Internship
- Apply for Biotechnology Internship