Our 1000+ Genetic Engineering questions and answers focuses on all areas of Genetic Engineering subject covering 100+ topics in Genetic Engineering. These topics are chosen from a collection of most authoritative and best reference books on Genetic Engineering. One should spend 1 hour daily for 2-3 months to learn and assimilate Genetic Engineering comprehensively. This way of systematic learning will prepare anyone easily towards Genetic Engineering interviews, online tests, examinations and certifications.
– 1000+ Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Genetic Engineering with explanations.
– Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Genetic Engineering Subject.
Who should Practice these Genetic Engineering Questions?
– Anyone wishing to sharpen their knowledge of Genetic Engineering Subject.
– Anyone preparing for aptitude test in Genetic Engineering.
– Anyone preparing for interviews (campus/off-campus interviews, walk-in interview and company interviews).
– Anyone preparing for entrance examinations and other competitive examinations.
– All – Experienced, Freshers and Students.
Here’s list of Questions & Answers on Genetic Engineering Subject covering 100+ topics:
1. Questions & Answers on Basics of Genetic Engineering
The section contains questions and answers on restriction endonucleases and phosphatases, polymerases, exonucleases, categories and enzymes for ligation, purification of plasmid dna, transformation, gel electrophoresis oligonucleotide and microarrays.
2. Questions on Polymerase Chain Reaction
The section contains questions on primers, applications, precautions and drawbacks, basic techniques and modifications in pcr.
The Basic Technique
Precautions and Drawbacks
Modifications in PCR-01
Modifications in PCR-02
3. Questions & Answers on Simple Cloning
The section contains questions and answers on vectors, transformation and hosts, cloning using a simple plasmid and alpha complementation, madifications in linkers, adaptors and cloning methods.
Cloning using a Simple Plasmid and Alpha Complementation-1
Cloning using a Simple Plasmid and Alpha Complementation-2
Transformation and Hosts
Modifications in Cloning Methods, Linkers, Adaptors and Cassettes
4. Questions on Other Vector Systems for E. Coli
The section contains questions on bac vector, bacteriophage lambda, cloning in lambda, lambda zap and cosmids.
BAC Vector, M13 and its Derivatives-1
BAC Vector, M13 and its Derivatives-2
Cloning in Lambda-1
Cloning in Lambda-2
Lambda ZAP and Cosmids
Bacteriophage-Mu and Bacteriophage-Pi
5. Questions & Answers on Libraries Construction
The section contains questions and answers on genomic libraries, cdna libraries and cloning the cdna specialized libraries.
cDNA Libraries, Polyadenylated RNA and cDNA Synthesis-1
cDNA Libraries, Polyadenylated RNA and cDNA Synthesis-2
Cloning the cDNA and Specialized Libraries-1
Cloning the cDNA and Specialized Libraries-2
6. Questions on Screening Libraries
The section contains questions on database screening by nucleic acid hybridisation, reporter genes, coding section in vitro and screening bt expression in vivo.
Database Screening by Nucleic Acid Hybridisation-1
Database Screening by Nucleic Acid Hybridisation-2
Screening by Expression In Vivo
Expression of Coding Section in-Vitro
7. Questions & Answers on Modifications and Mutagenesis
The section contains questions and answers on insertions and deletions, mutagenesis without pcr, cre lox excision and gene disruption.
Generation of Insertions and Deletions
Mutagenesis without PCR
Recovery of Mutated Sequences
Database of Mutant Lines and Gene Disruption
Post-transcriptional Gene Silencing
Cre Lox Excision
8. Questions on Use of Cloned DNA
The section contains questions on promoters, synthesis of rna and proteins, expression in vivo, fusion proteins, gene function and its traping.
Synthesis of RNA
Synthesis of Proteins and Translation In Vitro
Expression in Vivo
Co-expression of Proteins and Optimization
Gene Function and Gene Trapping
9. Questions & Answers on Using Other Organisms
The section contains questions and answers on bacteria, markers, algae, vascular plants, yac and expressions, drosophilla, organelle transformation, generation of transgenic organisms, mammals and restricted areas in intact organisms.
10. Questions on Genetic Engineering
The section contains questions on applications of genetic engineering.
|Applications of Genetic Engineering|
Wish you the best in your endeavor to learn and master Genetic Engineering!